Green card arrives

Bings Green card arrived today. 101 days from the day we filed AOS. I am pretty amazed at how fast it all went. Seems like lightening speed compared to the year it took to get her visa. I feel sorry for those of you in the Atlanta area who have to wait for years. So much for equal justice huh? Now 2 years until we reach the final hurdle and she gets her conditions lifted.

Bings Green card arrived today.  101 days from the day we filed AOS.  I am pretty amazed at how fast it all went.  Seems like lightening speed compared to  the year it took to get her visa.   I feel sorry for those of you in the Atlanta area who have to wait for years.   So much for equal justice huh?  Now 2 years until we reach the final hurdle and she gets her conditions lifted.

Thanks Carl for your sympathy,, and con grats.. We just started the AoS in October and went last week for the Biometrics in Birmingham very quick for this for the EAD.. Jing was very pleased with the way she was treated and it took no longer then 15 minutes to get it done. Her words" she can not believe how nice everyone is there".. however this document still has to come from Atlanta or MO not sure so maybe 60 days before we see it. So next stop is Biometrics for AoS maybe two years. Yeah Atlanta,, but it seems we are dealing with the MO office that was at the bottom of the notice of action to respond to them if any issues so maybe our case got transfered there because of lower case load..?? Who the He** knows..But there ain't much they can do to us now...besides I own guns...

Mike & Jing

Thanks Carl for your sympathy,, and con grats.. We just started the AoS in October and went last week for the Biometrics in Birmingham very quick for this for the EAD.. Jing was very pleased with the way she was treated and it took no longer then 15 minutes to get it done. Her words" she can not believe how nice everyone is there".. however this document still has to come from Atlanta or MO not sure so maybe 60 days before we see it. So next stop is Biometrics for AoS maybe two years. Yeah Atlanta,, but it seems we are dealing with the MO office that was at the bottom of the notice of action to respond to them if any issues so maybe our case got transfered there because of lower case load..?? Who the He** knows..But there ain't much they can do to us now...besides I own guns...

Mike & Jing

Mike, just in case you want to know about MSC/Atlanta/AOS take a look at http://candleforlove.com/forums/index....=14&t=6334&st=0 :D

Mike & Jing

Mike, just in case you want to know about MSC/Atlanta/AOS take a look at http://candleforlove.com/forums/index....=14&t=6334&st=0 :D

OK Thanks Frank,, your a big help!!! :rolleyes: I did mean the NBC office but seems like MO.

We will suffer through although we did already get the SSN about 1 week after here. That has made things eaiser for insurance and bank accounts. Once we get the EAD she will be able to get a learners permit..And change the name on her SS card to the married name and of course thats one more obstical out of the way..

But she is here and that is all that really is important..

She has been here 8 months come 11/20.

In one of my earlier posts when I mentioned that the woman who gave us the AOS interview said Bing couldn't use her maiden name as a middle name for AOS paper work. Her green card very clearly says Bing H. Etherton