Gene's friend.......................................12-6

Shalaowai........... 460 days................12-8

NDJarret..............11-26-03....6-2........12-9

Yuanfen...............7-7.............10-27....12-9

XMarine...............7-17........................12-9

OregonKL............6-5..............7-20.....12-10

Nucks..................................................12-16

JJBucko................6-27........................12-20

13 so far - and counting!! A good month for CFL !

Good luck with the interviews everyone!!!

Did I forget anyone???

:lol:

At long last my dear wife has an interview date of 12-6-04. The only problem with that is at the same time that I received that good news I also received a nasty letter of denial for our I-130 petition for supposedly not submitting evidence that was requested in July of this year. I sent the requested documents to them via USPS certified mail and tracked it on the USPS Track and Confirm website and found that it was delivered and have the records to prove such. I have involved my senator and congressman and hope that they might be able to intercede and help straighten out another mess caused by INS. I am in the process of putting together my appeal of their denial for their mistake. Once again they would like $110 to file the appeal which I will gladly pay just to correct their error and get out of another of their pitfalls.

If anyone has any thoughts on rectifying this problem please respond.

Good Luck To Everyone Waiting,

Lenny

:D

At long last my dear wife has an interview date of 12-6-04. The only problem with that is at the same time that I received that good news I also received a nasty letter of denial for our I-130 petition for supposedly not submitting evidence that was requested in July of this year. I sent the requested documents to them via USPS certified mail and tracked it on the USPS Track and Confirm website and found that it was delivered and have the records to prove such. I have involved my senator and congressman and hope that they might be able to intercede and help straighten out another mess caused by INS.  I am in the process of putting together my appeal of their denial for their mistake. Once again they would like $110 to file the appeal which I will gladly pay just to correct their error and get out of another of their pitfalls.

If anyone has any thoughts on rectifying this problem please respond.

Good Luck To Everyone Waiting,

Lenny

I am so sorry to hear this. Once again a couple is denied the opportunity to enjoy their lives together by a disinterested government entity. Some how, some way, our REPRESENTATIVES must be allowed to do just that, and REPRESENT us in all government branches, Please!!! :(

Hi all:

I don't know how true it is but , I heard from a man that used to deliver there , to the consulate in guangzhou, he said they get sometimes 4 to 8 boxes of visa's to process......but the odd thing about it is they sometimes process all of them from one serviece center before going to the next service center.........someone tell me this isn't the case.....wouldn't that be so unfare to some of us. WOW

Texas

Vermont

California

Nebraska

All of the Service Centers send the I-129's to the National Visa Center. I doubt that they are packaged according to originating source. It does not make sense to do that.......................................Soooooo, I guess since we are dealing with a Government enity, that is probably how they do it, but then that would make sense and I am sure that they would not do anything that makes sense :D :lol:

To: owhite47

Actually the package is broken up and one part is sent from Portsmouth New Hampshire to GZ, and the other from Kentucky (I think) to GZ. According to what the NVC told me, they said that once they (the NVC) receives your application from the USCIS service center, they will assign an NVC number (e.g., GUZ...). Then they will do further processing and portions of your name checks and other information are processed by 'another agency' (probably FBI) in Washington DC.

The NVC confirmed the above information to me.

Hope this helps.

-jim and Ningning