Called DOS 1/7/03, case cleared

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats, Laomao.  I talked to Sara too, she told me today she saw two cases cleared a K and an E visa.  It must be your K, then.  She is much more hopeful, she said.

Here is what I concluded from our conversation:  Aug cases resumitted in Nov were not resumitted on 1/4.  I have several cases to prove that. 

Here is my opinion:  Obviously they don't think anything wrong with Nov resubmittions.  But why still no clearance?  Ask Harty.  GZ absolutely won't process anything uncleared, so before you go beat up GZ, need to go after CA.  I also find out, Clayton Hays's position is higher than Richard Adams.

Hope they can give us some good news before Chinese New Year!

They also recorded all email correspondence between you and GZ in their system. 

Sorry, that's all I have.

Charlotte

Charlotte,

Thank you.

I agree with you. I think anyone who has the case re-submitted in Nov. or later will be ok. I have never ask for the re-submission. The latest information I have is that my case was submitted July 11th, then resubmitted Nov. 12th. I have posted that information here last week.

Wish you a good luck. Pray for your daughter to get visa soon.

Wish we all get the good news so we all have a happy Chinese new year!

God bless,

LaoMao

I would like to add my congratulations.  I hope the EMS letters arrive very soon.  Are you guys telling your MM's or are you going to let them have the thrill of the letter just coming as a big surprise?

Thank you Robert,

I would give her a big Surprise. But I have to call DOS tomorrow morning to confirm since I was too sleepy this morning. I am not sure that I gave the right case #. :D

Wish you a good luck. I think we will see more and more coming.

God bless,

LaoMao

Congratulations Lao Mao,

I'm so glad to hear your good news, I hope everyone will hear good news very soon. Your prayers were anwsered.

Tine & Ella

Indianapolis & Shanghai

:D  :)  :D  :)

Tine, Thank you very much.

Wish your Ella will be with you soon.

God bless,

LaoMao

Congratulations!!!  I am happy to see any cases reaching resolution. 

BTW, if you are that groggy at 5:30 in the morning, you had better start getting used to a different schedule.  Your sweetie will be up and at it by then.  Sleeping until 6 is a sinful luxury in China.

:D

Thank you.

Haha, That is really true. :D :lol:

I am scared of that, After she come, I will have no enjoyable morning sleep. :o :(

Wish you a good luck.

God bless,

LaoMao

congratulations! congratulations!

Tell us if you have any more information.

Thank you Tom.

You are not an uncle, everyone in here is young, :D :)

I will post more when I know why did they get my cleared after asking DOS tomorrow.

It seems more and more is coming, wish you a good luck to get it soon.

God bless,

LaoMao