GOT MY I 129F 2nd APPROVAL TODAY

I got my I 129F second approval today and I also received the letter from Portsmouth also giving me my GZ number, so I am certainly going to need help from all of you as to what I need to do next, because the letter from Portsmouth Visa Unit stated that they have sent my paperwork to GZ and that my wife should receive the information packet to apply for the K3 Visa, so any info with be appreciated, thanks a bunch all of you.

Melvin

WOW..You actually received a letter from NVC...I know most of us had to call to get the GUZ number and status.

It usually take about 2 or 3 weeks for the paperwork from NVC to clear customs in GZ. It is a low priority to them. Once it clears customs then your wife should recieve the P-3 within 2 weeks depending on the realiability of the mail delivery.

Good luck and hop in line for the long wait to the interview.

Dave

Thanks guys for all the info, as to my NOA 1 DATE, it was march 4, 2004. I was really shocked to get the GZ case number also, but hey at this point, I will accept anything positive from the Immigration Department, so now my only question is how much more time am I looking at maybe, before my wife will receive her Visa? I want to start planning my trip over so that I can be there with her for her interview, and fly back home with her. Thanks again guys.

Melvin Jones