GZ seems to be running at a snail's pace these days, and I share the frustration and uncertainty that come from having to wait and wait and wait. Jingwen's K-1 took about a year from start to finish, and there were days where I wanted to say "fu*k it", pack my bags, and head off to China. The black holers waited even longer. But, I have to tell you. It was worth every minute.

So, if your waiting on a P4, P3, NOA2, NVC name check, a second name check, a release from a customs delay, or even an NOA1, hang in there. You won't regret it.

Best of luck to everyone.

And, oh, grab a bag or two of Cheetos to help pass the time. :lol:

My Friends,

As many of you know, my wife is now in GZ waiting for Monday to come when she will be interviewed. I don't have to tell you that she is very anxiouse and scared at the same time. At this point, I'm not sure which one of us are more excited. I haven't been able to sleep ever sense she got on that plan yesterday. I call her every morning and every evening to let her know I am with her even if I am not with her physicaly.

Until this evening, I had been sweeting about where she was going to find a Hotel for less than RMB1000 per night. (Due to the Trade Fair in GZ this week) Wellll ..... She told me that she was able to find one for RMB180. The only inconveniance was that the WC is outside and shared by the other guests. I can tell she would love to be in a better place, but all she could say to me was, "I hope I get Visa easy" .....

My friends, all of this is well worth it! I look back now and I see when the date was that I first sent in the I-130. I remember thinking at that time that maybe everything will go smooth and Qunying will be here in less than a year! :P It has been 15 months now and the finish line is finaly in sight. :D The last obstical that my wife see's is her ability to speak English well enough to be understood. :D My thoughts are that she will do very well. I remember back to when we first started talking on the phone (prior to my 1st visit to China) where she could hardly speak or understand much English. Over the year + I have turned many of our phone conversations into English lessons and today, most English speaking people can understand her and have a good conversation with her.

I know this is a little winded, but I wanted to point out that there are many things that can happen to make life easy for you and your SO. So "Hang in there" because your time is coming. :D

Dedication, Loving heart, understanding and Devotion! What more can anyone say? :lol: ohhh .... and Frank? .... Would you pass the "Cheetos" please? .... Thanks! B)

Thanks so much Frank for your empathy and support, It's been very, very tough lately, our name check has not been completed yet and it's been now more than 3 months since it started. It's so sad to know that they won't consider us for an interview until they get that clearance done, and after that it will be take anopther 5 or 6 months....... :D Your words of encouragement make it much easier for all of us. Bryan, good luck in your upcoming interview, please let us all know how it went, I'm sure everything will be fine.

As many of you know, my wife is now in GZ waiting for Monday to come when she will be interviewed.  I don't have to tell you that she is very anxiouse and scared at the same time.  At this point, I'm not sure which one of us are more excited. I haven't been able to sleep ever sense she got on that plan yesterday. I call her every morning and every evening to let her know I am with her even if I am not with her physicaly.

best of luck, bryan. --steve

Have to say I agree too.

We sent our first applicaiton in Sep. 2003 and now we are waiting the NOV2 of the new application. There are some bad days (esp. before I joined CFL) when I was so upset about what was going on but hey, we gonna find a way to move things on.

Since I knew CFL and 001, I feel like we are not alone! Get so happy and excited when poeple telling everyone they got their NOV1,NOV2, and P3, P4. And everyone will eventruely get to there. Just hang on...