Love is in the air!!!!

Guest Alberto Maldonado

Guest Alberto Maldonado

Hello,

I am just totally excited about the fact that very soon I will marry a very beautiful and simple woman from NanNing. Although I am at the beginning stages, I have already gathered information concerning the red tape that we both must be ready to deal with. Having said that, it will be all worth it.

I am looking forward to share with the audience the progress of our upcoming marriage. If there is anyone out there that can give me a positive suggestion, please do so. It will be most appreciated.

I am looking forward in creating a stable family. I am very excited and so is my future wife, Wei.

Thanks you.

Alberto Maldonado

...And another one to chalk up on the board. Dudes are dropping like flys over those Naning girls. What's up?

Congrats Al, I have 2 sugestions. Keep an open mind and enjoy yourself. I just got married in Quzhou last May and had a great time. I also suggest not hiring a lawyer either. You have a great support team here at CFL.

Welcome Alberto

My wife is rom Nanning too. In fact one of the polls suggested that about 20 % of CFL's significant others are from Nanning. It is a long hard road to the visa but in the end it is worth the ride. I couldn't be happier with my beautiful bride.

Welcome Alberto! I know you will find this site to be very informative. I did not use a lawyer and have found all the answers to my questions froom people on this site.

How can we forget all the lovely women from ShenZhen!!!

I know I can not forget my MM in ShenZhen.

Dave