Anyone in Iowa...or am I the only one?

Hey guys, I just back from a five-days trip. :lol:

My fiance works in Iowa recently for a short several months. He flies back and forth between Chicago and Iowa every week. The city he is working at is called Des Moines. I don't know much about that city. How's there? :D :lol:

Des Moines is not bad. That is Iowa's "big" city...lol. Not so big after living in Dallas or D.C. She must work for Insurance industry somehow? Maybe software development or testing? They are always trying to get me to do contract work out there. My problem is, I want full-time work. :lol:

hehehe That is my fiance but not my fiancee. So that is a he but not she~~

He is working for a consulting company called Deloite. I think he is in an extremely full-time job there~~~hehehehehe

:lol:

Neil, Sorry for the delay. Guiping is from Wuhan which is much warmer than here. Guiping loves the snow however the cold is not her favorite. This will be the first year driving in the snow so that may change. I have tried to get her out of the house during the winter as much as possible and I think that has helped her adapt. This year she will be deer hunting with me so she will get plenty of exposure and I believe she will become just like the rest of us. Bob

Hey guys, I just back from a five-days trip. :P

That is my fiance but not my fiancee. So that is a he but not she

OOPS! :lol: I always forget to double my "e" (darned French words). LOL...guess that is why people always think I have a husband (ouch). Sorry about the mistake...I will try to pay better attention to e vs ee. :blink: