What do they seal in an envelope

Hi All,

Just got back online. The bands from Hurricane Frances took out our power here in Tampa, at least in my neighborhood.

Quick question: I know they seal the forms in with the medical check documents now. Will they also seal in the receipt (for paying 830 RMB) and the invitation letter for interview? Doesn't my fiancee need those to get into the consulate?

Thanks,

P.J.

Hi All,

Just got back online.  The bands from Hurricane Frances took out our power here in Tampa, at least in my neighborhood. 

Quick question: I know they seal the forms in with the medical check documents now.  Will they also seal in the receipt (for paying 830 RMB) and the invitation letter for interview?  Doesn't my fiancee need those to get into the consulate?

Thanks,

P.J.

As I said she needs the P4 to get in..All(except the P4) the documents are put into a brown envelope(manila) and the corner is cut off(dog eared) for inspection purposes(by security at the consulate) so actually the envelope is open and the VO will take out what they need..if they even bother..She is just not to open the envelope.. :lol:

Thanks, everyone. I appreciate the info. Right now, I'm trying to prepare for Candy's interview.

I'm feeling a bit fatigued these days (something to do with being in Florida and facing hurricane after hurricane, even though Tampa hasn't had a direct hit, we've had a lot of power outages and flooding).

We just got through Frances, and I hear that Ivan's on the way. :(

P.J.

Trigg,

You mentioned 20 lbs worth ... does the consulate let you take in backpacks and travel bags? I was thinking about just dumping printouts of our email, correspondence, phone bills, etc. into a travel bag for her.

Otherwise I have no idea how she could carry it.

P.J.