INTERVIEW CITY, here we come!!!!!!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you everyone for the warm regards!!! :redblob:

Both my sweetie and I are very excited about this news. Some of my insights on the petition process ... it's full of ups and downs, just like a roller coaster ride. Takes a ton of patience, optimism, and determination. For me, the first big highlight was when NSC approved our case (NOA2), but by far the biggest and the most tremendous joy (in terms of the paperwork process thus far) is getting the interview date. Nothing beats that in terms of surprise and excitement and RELIEF!

It looks like GZ is scheduling interviews up to two months out now (two months from P4 to interview). Longer than I expected, but that's fine because it gives us plenty of time to do all the things we gotta do now. Wow, this interview date sets an unfathomable number of wheels into motion! And yeah another Oregon get together sounds great to me so that all of you can meet my honey bunny!

Ahhh ... the sheer joy of having an endless list of things to do now :redblob:

WOW JIM Congrats!! :( :D :D :redblob: :D

Are you like trying to get an award for the longest wait time, 409 days???

When my Amy gets here, we may have to take a trip up there to Portland to meet the Pacific Northwest chapter of CFL.

I hope I'm wrong, but isn't Oct 15 to Oct 30 a big festival in GZ with millions of people, sold out hotel rooms and expensive airfare? GEEZ I hope I'm wrong . . . . ..