A Funny Thing Happened to Darrell........

Hello Everyone,

I just had a long phone conversation as Darrell was waiting out a several hour layover at the airport.

You know that one thing that you just know you have forgotten after you are almost to your first destination (the airport in this case)? Weeeeeell..... Darrell has a great story to share with everyone when he returns from China. I told him it will be a better story if he tells it. I was LMAO!

So stay tuned boys and girls, the fun will soon start! :unsure: :) :(

Guest hakkamike

Tickets, Passport?? He is about a 30 minute drive from DFW airport, if was something that he had to have I bet he made the drive in 15 minutes or so lol lol.

Later, Michael Perez

Man, you can't do this to us. :) Since you said it was funny, I'll assume it has nothing to do with the visa process.

Let's see: passport, tickets, underwear, money, credit cards, phone numbers. The list is endless. Come on, this is beginning to sound like those old cliffhanger movie serials. We know it will work out somehow, but we've got to wait. Bring on episode 2.

Ok I am sitting here with my love at Blenz yes same one from Marks video Well to start the day off my MM woke me and I checked the bank I only had 200 dollars in it :D yesterday i hadover 1000 OMG wear did it go, Duh I am a dip shit it is in my other bank ok first problrm solved, then I move on to packing a suitcase I bought in Shanghai it was very cheap and already damaged do after trying Duct tape I still did not feel good about it So off to Sams to buy another did not have the one I wanted but no problem I bought a double set now I get home and start to repack eveything from 1 bag into 2 no problems there so now I start to tidy up things around the house and double check my backpack full of important stuff like all the proof amd tax forms etc I figure I will put my ticket and passport in an envelope no problem keep them together and safe now my boss calls he is ready to take me to lunch so I quickly start geting things to the door taking care of last minute details, the boss finally arrives and off we go to a nice lunch on the way out of the reastraunt I say I feel I am forgetting something he laughs and say got your passport I am like yes got all the important stuff so off we goto the airport he drops me at the gate and I sigh a breath of relief I am started on my journey. So I am standing in line at the ticket counter waiting an waiting I figure I better get my stuff together so I will be prepared so I take off back pack and to my surprise I can not find the envelope, shit which of the 10 pockets did I stick it in well I dug through the back pack and 2 bags 3 times and I can not find my ticket or passport OMG :D :lol: :lol: where the hell did I put it now the titanic feeling starts to set in and I quickly call my boss before he gets to far away and tell him to come back and get me and I call a coworker that has my key to house to go there and start looking for my envelope well all the way home I am just sick to my stomach with worry if I will find it and get back in time, Well whenI left my house I through away the last bit of garbage and that suitcase so I stopped by the dumpster and try to open suitcase but I forgot the damn combo to the lock so I start to beat the luggage against the wall to bust it open this is the same one I thought would not make it through the airport it took 3 times before the handle broke and I ended up ripping it apart just to find out the tickets were not in it ok that only leaves my home I rush inside and make 3 quick circles around the house OMG still nothing so I head to my bed room look around in there still nothing hell I even looked inside the fridge where the hell could it be the only place I did not look it was siting on the counter in the bath room now comes the mad dash back to the airport oh I forgot to mention the traffic jam on theway home to finish this story I got to air port with 45 minutes to kill then off to LA for a 7 hour layover that was when Bryan and I talked, ok this is already to long.

Status- we are staying at the Victory hotel, she had her exam and paid visa fee. tomorrow off to SZ to see Mark an Bea. More on Monday while I am waiting for her.