Can't get in to Candle this morning

I got this message this morning trying to get on Candles. PJ should check on this.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warning: mysql_connect(): User com_candlefl has already more than 'max_user_connections' active connections in /home/www/com_candlefl/forums/sources/Drivers/mySQL.php on line 61

Warning: mysql_select_db(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/www/com_candlefl/forums/sources/Drivers/mySQL.php on line 64

ERROR: Cannot find database com_candlefl

Warning: mysql_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/www/com_candlefl/forums/sources/Drivers/mySQL.php on line 87

mySQL query error: SELECT m.id, m.name, m.mgroup, m.password, m.email, m.allow_post, m.view_sigs, m.view_avs, m.view_pop, m.view_img, m.language, m.skin, m.new_msg, m.show_popup, m.msg_total, m.time_offset, m.posts, m.joined, m.last_post, m.last_visit, m.last_activity, m.dst_in_use, g.* FROM ibf_members m, ibf_groups g WHERE m.id='22' and g.g_id=m.mgroup

mySQL error: User com_candlefl has already more than 'max_user_connections' active connections

mySQL error code: 1203

Date: Friday 13th of August 2004 07:41:31 AM

I hope things go well for ya'll down that way. Good luck and hold on tight.

Well, no damage to the house. Lots of trees and fences down.

My biggest problem is no electricity since Friday night around 9:30.

The phone worked for a while. Then it went out saturday, but came back on Sunday afternoon. I'm having internet withdrawl. I actually came to work at 4:30 to check email, make coffee and call the wife. I think she had it harder than I did. Sounded like it anyway.

I feel bad for the people South of here that really got walloped.

16 dead confirmed, many still missing.

I hope things go well for ya'll down that way. Good luck and hold on tight.

Well, no damage to the house. Lots of trees and fences down.

My biggest problem is no electricity since Friday night around 9:30.

The phone worked for a while. Then it went out saturday, but came back on Sunday afternoon. I'm having internet withdrawl. I actually came to work at 4:30 to check email, make coffee and call the wife. I think she had it harder than I did. Sounded like it anyway.

I feel bad for the people South of here that really got walloped.

16 dead confirmed, many still missing.

Glad to hear you made it thru ok Marty.

We had video of it here in Shenzhen on the HK news, didn't look good at all. Sad about those who were lost.

Good to hear you did get intouch with your wife as like I said it didn't look good over here.

Mark and Bea