New to the website

Hi everybody,

Thanks for the feedback. I wanted to add to my original post. Concerning the lawyer... I have chosen a lawyer that handled a case for a friend of mine who highly recommended him. He told me the lawyer did a flawless job on handling his case. I figure he must be pretty good to have handled that case as well as he did. Some may have heard of him... He is in California and his name is Bobby Chun. If anybody has more to add - I would love to hear from you.

Thanks All,

Scott

I hired a lawyer for our petition and I have been very pleased with his work in preparing my case. I felt that I didn't have the free time to do the research myself and do a thorough job. To me, the risk of making errors along the way justified the expense, and it was affordable for me. My lawyer's practice is all family immigration, he charged a flat fee with no hidden charges, and he explained clearly and percisely what his role in my case would be before I made any financial comittment to hire him. A lawyer is not the right choice for everyone, but I feel it has been a good fit for me.