Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes

My heart is beating 100,000 times a minute. The deer is running circles around my Heart. I just now Got off the phone with my Darling. She got the long awaited P3 today. I knew our petition was sent to Guangzho July 2nd. But from everybody talking delays I was not to excited just waiting and hopeing for the best. I could not believe it when she told me she got the package from Guangzho I almost went threw the ceiling. I told her to please try and finish the paper work and send it back today or tomorrow that everyday she does not send back will be another day apart. She is a little confused because they say to have the passport and other documents before she sends back the papers. I told her it should be a least 2 or more months before she gets the interview date so she will have time to get everything please just fill out what they ask and send back as soon as possible. If someone who is waiting to go for interview that has filled out the P3 and sent it back could give us an email address so she can talk to your fiancee wife in Chinese. Or even a phone number would be better so Mei could call and ask any Questions she might have. My Email address is konajim52@yahoo.com Your help will be very much appreciated.

THANK YOU JIM AND MEI Email konajim52@yahoo.com

*****CONGRATULATIONS*****When I went to Nanning last time I took completed P-3 forms with me for my wife. When she recieves the real P-3 she can compare and make sure expiration dates are the same or any other diferences. If there are none she can mail back same day. If the forms are different she knows where to Fax them to me I will fill them out fax them back, then she can transfer the data to the original forms. Anyway I am hoping for a minimum 2 hour turn around time.

The Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men? :greenblob: