I made a mistake...

I still have no timeline dates to put up yet, even though I have been waiting 2 months for my NOA1.

After I got back from being married in China, I gave my lawyer all the documentation he asked for. He told me he would mail the package the next day. Two weeks went by and I started checking the mailbox. Waited a 3rd week. Then the 4th week I aksed my lawyer if he got anything in the mail yet. He told me he forgot to mail the package and he didn't tell me.

I waited 1 month for nothing, thinking he took care of it.

He appologized and then mailed off the package the next day. I got a tracking # from him. 3 days later the package arrived in Chicago. I was wondering...why Chicago? and figured he knew what he was doing.

Two weeks went by and started checking the mail again. Nothing...waited a 3rd week, Nothing. So last week (4th/8th week), I tried calling my lawyer to find out what was going on. Everyone else had NOA1 after only two weeks. I have waited 4 and still don't have it.

I'm a K3 from CA. I think he mailed the 129 to Chicago without sending the 130 to CSC 1st. He hasn't returned my calls in the last 4 days. I will go to his office tommorow to take the paperwork from him.

So now I am back to square 1 all over again. That sucks.

If he mailed both the 130 and 129F to Chicago can I still submit the 130 to CA? I need to get back on the right track. There is no longer timeline than a K3 from CA from the timelines I saw. I already know I have a long wait. It makes it even worse that the guy I hired to help me has screwed me.