• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EXCELLENT!!!!!! really...wow. I am glad that there is some good news...seems it is far and few in between.....

Congrats....and I know you must be feeling the way I know I am going to be when our interview date comes. Hope you both the VERY best, and a speedy get together....

Congratulations to both of you, this had been the posts that we all had been waiting for!!!! Update on my case: we finally received P3 after the consulate sent the package 3 times, they were very responsive to my e-mails and they even called my bf to his cell phone as per my request, to schedule a time for him to go and pick up the packet at GZ. :greenblob: :greenblob: :greenblob: :redblob: :redblob:

Congratulations to both of you, this had been the posts that we all had been waiting for!!!!  Update on my case:  we finally received P3 after the consulate sent the package 3 times, they were very responsive to my e-mails and they even called my bf to his cell phone as per my request, to schedule a time for him to go and pick up the packet at GZ. :greenblob:  :greenblob:  :greenblob:  :redblob:  :redblob:

WOW now that is a surprise maybe GZ does have a heart. Congrats

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! DARRELL

Nice to hear the end is almost over for you Darrell. I expect to hear the same news from Bryan soon.

Your vacation timing is perfect :(

BTW got P3 today :rolleyes:

WOW congrats a lot is starting to happen now. Well I think I won't be seeing you an Bryan in CQ :(

Geez....

I don't mean to be stealing you guys thunder.. but checked my email and Bea is scheduled for Aug 4th....

I'd yell and jump up and down but after 4 days of antibiotics for a throat infection, finished them off yesterday morning it is back harder than before!

But yes seems the flood gates at GZ are open!! :blink:

Mark and Bea

Geez....

I don't mean to be stealing you guys thunder.. but checked my email and Bea is scheduled for Aug 4th....

I'd yell and jump up and down but after 4 days of antibiotics for a throat infection, finished them off yesterday morning it is back harder than before!

But yes seems the flood gates at GZ are open!!  :blink:

Mark and Bea

Hope you feel better soon Mark. Congrats on the interview date.

And I hope your correct about the gates being opened. I still have hopes for an October interview.