Hi,

Mark and Bea,

It is good to have the email and got to know the case is moving nearly to the end, the P4... My hausband, Mark emailed me to come here to see you and Bea have good news!

It was nice to meet you and Bea in the Supermarket in Shenzhen few days ago with my son. My son said he wished you have twins, one boy and one girl! Anyway, congratulations to you both!

Mark and June

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Turtle and all-

I am feeling twitchy, depressed and I am missing my Ping. I am going to Guangzhou on July 14...expensive as heck, but I've got to see my sweetheart.

I will take advantage of my visit and get some things done...for example,  I am going to make a "video"  and suggest all of you do the same, especially  if you can't  be there for the interview. I got my camera and tripod ready to go!

It may be July 4 weekend, but I sure don't feel we are being treated with any kind of good old American respect. It seems the Consulate operates on its own time, in it's own time....I was told the fiance visa took 6 months....there';s a load for ya!!!!

I think the fiance visa does only take 6 months. But what they don;t tell us is that they need to factor in 10 months of incompetance... so that's 16 months or more. AARRGHH Hang in there, there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

Louis

Thanks June :)

It was a suprise to meet you there as well and what a handsome son!

I don't know about twins but I'm thinking after this one baby Bea might not be to interested in a second one!! hehe, so that would be the best solution.

It's sat lunch time here and I'm just heading out to meet Bea downtown for lunch and some DVD shopping.

We haven't heard back from our congressman's office. I had emailed them to email us after speaking to GZ. I know he did say we should hear from GZ shortly but I'd just like to know they have contacted GZ and gotten them on the same page.

We also finally got a DHL package thru to the USA which was over a week and had clearence delays in san francisco... hmmm I guess they is their BS line for being sloppy.

There is a letter to Sen. Kennedy's office my sister will fax for us. I just found a free on line fax place thru the new your times wish I had seen this before, but i am still waiting to get the email from them to see what it is all about.

Hoped we would have had even more good news by now, maybe next week.

Give Bea a call this week June

Mark and Bea

WE ARE MOVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Called back to the states earlier tonight, morning there and was thinking of calling my congressman later. went to check my email before shutting down the PC and WOW and email from the congressman's office.

Fax doc's cert to them and snail mail your doctors certificate and they will schedule an interview. I called just to make sure and we worked out all the details, who, what numbers to use, etc. Mr. Williams Powers will follow up at GZ in a day to confirm and email us.

WOW WEE WOW!!!

we are just about there and there is an end in view how soon we don't know but soon.

Mark and Bea

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't take too much stock in the "soon" thing. That is what GZ told me when our 2nd name clearance was finally done (after 6 F'ing months) on June 2. Still no appointment.

And what REALLY sucks is that since we have been waiting since NOV '03...you would think we would be at the TOP of the stack before all these Jan & Feb & Mar & Apr & May people (sorry)...but no...it appears we are yet again at the bottom of a pile of S***.

And the consulates reply to my Senator was a guesstimate of mid-Aug to mid-sept. But they also mentioned having 4500 cases to schedule and that this guesstimate may or may not be good. What a bung of F'in B.S.

When I started this whole mess...I believed what the USCIS (or what the hell ever it is called today) used to say on its website that the whole process should take 4-6 months. HA!!!! It should be amended to say 4-6 months at each and everying F'ing step of the way.

BTW...I apologize if there are any "virgin ears" in here...LOL. But every now and then I just gotta talk shit.

Yeah, things have been going really smooth for Jun and I and it's a pain to know that soon we're going to smack into that P-4 brick wall.

Smooth? Oh..ya...your were lucky enough to go thru VSC. If I woulda known about somma these timelines BEFORE I started this crap...maybe I would moved up that ways. LOL

:P :unsure:

yup Neal you guys are pretty much getting hosed.

You are doing the I-129 also which usually is quicker.

6 months on a name check is harsh and than to hang after it is beyond.

I was concerned that once we finally got out of NVC it was 4 months april 2 tonow to get here. as I wrote below they didn't get it until may 10 and quickly shipped it back over on may 18 but back to GZ finished at june 17th to sit and rippen, rot, reproduce??and now 1 month later we might get an interview.

i was in such a hurry last night I didn't writeit well.. the email from the congressmans ofice said GZ WILL schedule an interview once they recieve Bea's pregnancy certificate.

So our take is it is a done deal just a matter of when and Mr. William Powers.. we want his name on record as we are so very pleased and thankful for his handling of this.. yeah Bill!!!

Will email us back after following up on our fax to GZ in the next day, hopefully with the actual date of the interview. We'd rather knowing this way than the suprise of the EMS package.

Bea's mom and her sister and the two neices and two nephews will be down this weekend and we'd love to be able to tell and celebrate with them a date..:P

Mark and Bea

Hello,

Mark and Bea,

We are happy to know your long trip will end SOON! It is time to celebrate with family indeed! It seems your Congressman did the work well. We hope to hear good news from Mark's Congressman too. Don't know where our file sits now?

Best wishes to you two!

Mark and June

Thanks everyone and yes we are hoping for an end to this. :P

it's friday morning here in China and still no email or EMS package. It is still thursday night in the states so maybe tonight here we will hear.

I had hoped to be able to say we had a date by now but maybe next week.

It's really not that bad as this started only monday. If something changes I'll post it.

Heres hoping others hit their P4 soon!!

Mark and Bea

It's sat morning, 6:30 am here up with a bad sore throat, which kicked back in just the last day of finishing the antibiotics.

Saw Darrells and Phills great news!!! was downloading email in mailwasher pro and spotted the email from congressman.

Love this guy!!! sweet short and too the point... hey!!! he's from Mass so I can kiss him right square on the lips and no one is going to care... heheheh

Your interview is scheduled for August 4th. Paperwork should be on the way. As long as all is in order, visa will be issued August 5th.

William J. Powers

Counsel the Congressman Richard E. Neal

Massachusetts 2nd District

Woke Bea up and she came out to read it, now you have to call sister to get the paper work, I guess a yeah isn't in order for her yet anyways.

Thanks to all, for your support, your ear and letting me vent and for helping me get my whites white, grass stains out of my cloths, handy holiday helpers and removing the stubburn stains at the bottom of the bowl.. hehehe

Ok so almost 19 months to the day if she gets this visa on the 5th and if we wanted to go back to the mess up in Dec.......... 21 months

So who's going to be in GZ around that time??

Mark and Bea