Where is enight????

Hi Y'all

This is enight's other half!! I finally broke down and registered!! I always thought that 1 of us to clog up this site was enough!! But I just finished talking to her. She and Sandy got their Visa's today (GZ time). Took James advice, got there in the AM, handed in the paperwork and came back at 4, by 4:30 they had their visas!!!! That's the great news!! But, now they're going to have to spend the New Year's Eve on the train!! Sounds like a load of fun to me. Hmmm.

But wanted you to know, since she is constantly picking on you guys!!

Before you ask. The answer is "yep". :rolleyes:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Y'all

This is enight's other half!! I finally broke down and registered!! I always thought that 1 of us to clog up this site was enough!! But I just finished talking to her. She and Sandy got their Visa's today (GZ time). Took James advice, got there in the AM, handed in the paperwork and came back at 4, by 4:30 they had their visas!!!! That's the great news!! But, now they're going to have to spend the New Year's Eve on the train!! Sounds like a load of fun to me. Hmmm. 

Before you ask. The answer is "yep".  :)

Blueskies and Enight and Sandy,

Great news. :rolleyes: Congrats.

Hi Y'all

Before you ask. The answer is "yep".  :)

Blueskies and Enight and Sandy,

Great news. :rolleyes: Congrats.

Blueskys,

That is great news! It won't be long now! The weather in CT right now is not the best but weather conditions aside, you will have warm welcomes. Say hi for me. :P :D >Jim

Very good news we are all so happy for you.

How was the mood at the GZ consulate?

Any details?

Thanks for all the well wishes guys.

She didn't say much, only that they wouldn't let them in at first (letter said to come at 4PM, not in the AM!), but they finally did. When they came back at 4, there were about 40 people in line, but for some reason, they called for Sandy first, then Kate's!!! So they were in and out in no time.

I really hope all of guys hear soon, gee, I feel almost embarassed because you guys have been waiting for sooooo long. I tell Kate, that some point in the future, there's a story to be told in all this. I hope someone with much more literary talent than I have (and I've seen some good stuff here!) put something to paper. I will be one of firsts to buy the book!!! I think it would even make a great movie (think of the characters......)

BlueSkies,

Welcome to the group! Glad to hear that your fiancee was able to pick up her visa! Congrats, that's great news!!!

By the way, I heard a rumor you and Kate might be going to Tampa, is that correct? If so, I'll invite y'all to stop by my place for some good ol' fashioned southern cooking and hospitality! :D :) :rolleyes:

Thanks,

P.J.

Congratulations Blue Skies,

I was on the train ride with enight , Sandy and my fiancee Ella for their interview on 11/18. Ella is still waiting for background check to be completed. enight sent me your phone number so Ella can call her after she arrives and I sent my phone # to her so they can talk. WOW I can't wait to see our phone bills, LOL.

Best of luck to you both,

Tine & Ella

Indianapolis & Shanghai

Guest enight

Thank you very much for all your guys and girls congratulations, sincere wishes for a bright and happy New Year to everyone, may the coming New Year bring you joy, love and peace !!! :lol:

Guest enight
so enight how was your train ride from GZ, back to Shanghai??  At least now you have your visa and can start making plans for your future.  You probably missed 100 posts....

it was a nice trip, one way ticket is around $48, the only unacceptable thing was there were two guys smoke in the compartment! ...I got a dizzy head from the trip :lol:

but they are nice enough to us when they were not somking, we talked quite much during the trip... such as the relationship between Korea and America...

we found a very good place to do shopping in GZ, everything was extremely cheap!!! and nice there!! bought several Desney's pins for $0.6 each, and one little pencil bag has 'Lord of ring' background and logo on it! WOW!...Sandy went there to look for it the next day, BUT pity, that one was the last one could be found in that street... maybe in China also?! :P :)