Where is enight????

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think sometimes people just need to take a rest from all of this , we are all very stressed. I know one I'm out here 1/23/03 Nanning Here I come. very happy . But still no name clearance. but will be with the one I love.

I think sometimes people just need to take a rest from all of this , we are all very stressed. I know one I'm out here 1/23/03 Nanning  Here I come. very happy . But still  no name clearance. but will be with the one I love.

Just make sure you can handle the cold (40's) and no heat. I talked to my fiancee yesterday and she was freezing. :lol:

Yea Iknow The weather in Nanning I bin there four times now. this will be number 5(:-) I sure hope she stops trying to dress me for the cold damp weather there . I'ts better then being there in august and september. way to hot .

Anchorage to Soul 3804 Mi 8:35 hours, Soul to HK.1269 mi. 2:30 hours . HK

Nanning 1:15 hours . same day no lay over. Not going to GZ first hope letter to hartly will help us ! We are Aug. group.

That's what we hope to. I will stay one month as always. this got to end sooner of later!!!!!!! Everyone from July/ August/ first part of September, Are way out there this should not be happning. I'f I hear any thing over there I will be sure to post. Good night . Grand kids all weekend WOW.

NEED REST.

Dennis,

Maybe your fiancee will get her visa when you are there.  I hope that people in GZ works during the Chinese New Year time period. :o

:o Don't bet on that one guy...my thought is, visa delays or not, you "ain't" touchin chinese new years' on us, LOL!

My guess is they want this OVER by then to get back to normal. I MAY be over there myself if I don't see it by the 15 Jan, 03.

If you are renting a boat, my wife will want to join in. She is still determined that she is not going to fly to the US. I keep telling her that is the only choice. Last time she told me she was going to take the train. Told her that they had not finished the bridge from Russia to Alaska yet, but Middle US dry humor doesn't register well with most Chinese I have found. Of course I don't get "cross-talk" either.