This isn't big news

I just got the I-797 NOA in the mail today, dated May 21. It's only one of the first baby steps down a long road most of you know well, but I'm glad to be moving. I almost feel silly posting it when the big news is P-3's and P-4's right now, but I can't help but brag any time I get to update my timeline :) :) :D

Everyday I'm one day closer.

I just got the I-797 NOA in the mail today, dated May 21.  It's only one of the first baby steps down a long road most of you know well, but I'm glad to be moving.  I almost feel silly posting it when the big news is P-3's and P-4's right now, but I can't help but brag any time I get to update my timeline :) :) :D

Everyday I'm one day closer.

Every stage is a mile stone, Congrats,The only thing better then blue thingies is updating your timeline!!

This might be one small step for you and your better half, but it's one GIANT leap towards the rest of your life together!

Sorry! Just adding more comments to advance my blue thingies. :P :lol: :D :)

Happy to hear you do have some movement. The first NOA is always the only fastest notification you will get. Hang on to it. You will need it later in the process.

Bryan

Every stage is a mile stone, Congrats,The only thing better then blue thingies is updating your timeline!!

Now if updating your timeline could only be as easy as getting more blue thingies, eh? :P

Uh, yeah... An important step.

Does it still have an estimated time on the NOA1? Remember that is only for BCIS.

Good luck for a speedy and smooth process.

---- Clifford ------

Yep, estimate is 30-45 days. One neat thing on my lawyer's website is it shows the status and wait time of something like the last 30 approved applications to the VSC by his clients, and all pending ones. The last few have taken about 30 days, the average from the last 30 is 40 days. So hopefully I'll fall in there somewhere :)

Yes, congrats!

It only took me a few days until I had committed our case number to memory -

wac = CSC

04 = year

095 = day of the year

5 = visa?

xxxx = our number and the total number of cases applied for that day

You're so lucky to be in the Vermont SC - we applied Mar 20 and still have a month of waiting to go, so feel lucky!!!!