Christmas in July

Last Christmas I asked Santa for one thing…..

Just to have Irina and My names to be put on the LIST.

Well, it finally came true today.

I was checking the visa interview schedule in Moscow….. It had been a couple of days (perhaps 2) since I had checked…. Yep, I've been checking their website a couple of times a week for the last 9 months.

http://www.usembassy.ru/consular/wwwhcisk.html

I always put in a partial case number… Just because I like to see something show up on my searches…. A couple of cases with similar numbers scheduled for May and early June…. Then THERE WAS OUR NUMBER…… I thought about looking it up in my notes just to be sure, but I have memorized both the LIN number and the MOS number months ago…. THEY WERE CORRECT….

INTERVIEW SCHEDULED JULY 8, 2004

:) :redblob: :angry::redblob:;) :redblob: :greenblob: :redblob: :greenblob::redblob::greenblob: :redblob:

I guess that isn't too bad, 18 months and 2 days until the interview :o :o

Of course, I nearly had a heart attack today when I saw my name number on the list…..:(

It will still be a couple of days before the truth really sets in….

Now, the one question remains.... Why does our MOS case number appear on the list 5 times?????? I only remember sponsoring a single fiancee ;)

----- One HAPPY Clifford ------

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Clifford,

CONGRATULATIONS!!! After all you and Irina have been through, I'm so GLAD you finally have something solid.

Guess you couldn't ask for better timing, right? You were hoping for July, I recall. After all the gov't has put you through, they owe you that much.

Really happy you're part of the Candle community, and do keep us posted on how everything goes!

P.J.

Good to hear cliff no one deserves it more, Now is your house clean :D  July is just around the corner.

Yep,

I could take me a month to make a dent in it :P

I've been a bachelor for far too long :P :P :lol:

Like many people here, I've been remodeling the house. Unfortunately, St. John's is the strangest city I have even encountered, and the only one that I know of that specifically harasses people who are remodeling their houses.

Anyway, I am just about done with the kitchen remodel. Here is a pic.

http://www.geocities.com/clkeele/Kitchen.html

Thank you, everyone for the warm wishes.

Nice work Clifford. I am a fan of natural wood. it is always in style.

BTW I just bought the same faucet. I expect the wife to be amazed.

Ok,

Maybe we should have everyone guess the type of wood that the floor is made out of :D :lol:

----- Clifford -----

I said I would only read topics and not post any more since I was ignored when I wanted to Donate to Carl and Bing. But for Clifford it's been along time coming and he deserves as many Congratulations as he can get. May you and Irina live a long life together and may the Visa come Fast. You have endured quite a bit of Anquish the past 18 months. Good Luck...