We are leaving in a moment for Guangzhou and our interview is on Wednesday. While we are there I will try my best to go to the session on Thursday and see what's going on right now- I actually think that we received out P-4 in April- so maybe P-4s have been sent since March 15th. But we are very disorganized and aren't exactly sure when we got it. Anyway- here we go- wish us luck!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you are going to that info session, perhaps you could let them know that there are a whole group of people waiting for them to start sending out interview dates...since I cannot get to GZ right now.

I would noot mind knowing where they are planning on vacationing for the month of June after they finish with the one interview they have scheduled.

Syl, good luck in your interview, I am particularly interested in your outcome as I understand you're the other gal around here. The only interview I had heard of is Jacob's (Kim's husband). Please do your best to find out what's going on at GZ, it will definitely affect all of us "in the waiting"..... and this poor people waiting for P4's will have a nervous collapse if they don't hear any news in this next days. Please let us know how it goes, hope to hear the best of news. :unsure:

Guest the burning candle

sylinchinastill,

:ph34r: If you can help, that would be great!Anyway,there are only 2 people got their interview date in June.

Good luck on your interview!

Okay- so we had the interview and it went fine and he got it- but...

We went to pick up the visa today and guess what? Their printer had some problems and we have to go back tomorrow. I'm wondering whether we should buy a new printer for them? I'm so glad we got it though- and if this is our setback- I'll take it.

Anyway- I'll write more once we get everything taken care of and go back to Shanghai. I went to the info session today- I met a lot of interesting characters there- I was the only caucasian in the room- that is unfortunate because I was trying to be inconspicuous but I don't think it worke- anyway- more later- thanks to all of you for your good luck wishes!