Could something possibly be happening????

Clifford, it's really late for me as I am in Eastern time now, but I did not wanted to let this day pass without telling you how happy I am about the news received concerning your case. I now recall you were the first one to greet me at the candle and you had always been there for us even though you had been going thru the worst of nightmares. I hope Irina can appreciate everything that you had done for your future together, you had really set an example of persistency and love, and you deserve the best. I hope with all my heart that things will speed up for you now and that whoever handles your case from now on understand the urgency of making it up to you. :P

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Clifford, it's really late for me as I am in Eastern time now, but I did not wanted to let this day pass without telling you how happy I am about the news received concerning your case.  I now recall you were the first one to greet me at the candle and you had always been there for us even though you had been going thru the worst of nightmares.  I hope Irina can appreciate everything that you had done for your future together, you had really set an example of persistency and love, and you deserve the best.  I hope with all my heart that things will speed up for you now and that whoever handles your case from now on understand the urgency of making it up to you. :P

Mari,

Thanks for the warm wishes.

Yes, I can vaguely remember your first post.... I sent a reply that you weren't alone, and to try to track down Kim. I think the two of you eventually became good online friends.

Anyway, I am glad to hear that your case has been moving along too.

----- Clifford -----

Well, I finally got a response to my May 12 E-Mail to Moscow. For the first time ever, they haven't said that my application was undergoing "additional administrative processing".

To:              "'xxxxx@xxxxxxx.xxx'" <xxxxxx@xxxxxxxx.xxxx>

Subject:         RE: (Fwd) Visa Status

Date sent:       Tue, 18 May 2004 14:31:10 +0400

As of today, we have not received the results. Please contact us in 4-5

working days for an updated information.

Sincerely,

Customer Service Unit

Consular Section

US Embassy, Moscow

It kind of reminds me of the GZ Consulate in China..... Have one agency electronically transfer records, and it takes the Embassy 2 weeks to get the results ;)

Clifford,

Honestly, that sounds good. It sounds like progress. At least it shows signs that they're awaiting something, instead of some indefinite "administrative processing".

I can't imagine what you've been through, and I do keep hoping and praying there's progress on your case.

P.J.

Cliff;

ahhh these test results..? not a pregnancy test is it?? :D  :D

Mark and Bea

Mark,

Well, I would hope not :P :P :P

It has been nearly 9 months since my last trip to Russia....

Thus, it would be a little late for a pregnancy test..... :rolleyes: Or, I don't want to know the results :P :o :o

Clifford,

Honestly, that sounds good.  It sounds like progress.  At least it shows signs that they're awaiting something, instead of some indefinite "administrative processing". 

I can't imagine what you've been through, and I do keep hoping and praying there's progress on your case.

P.J.

P.J.

Thank You,

To tell you the truth, it doesn't sound like much progress to me, but perhaps anytime the standard form letter changes, it could be taken as a good sign.

I am very hopeful, but I can only take things One day at a time.

And, I have already waited so long that while the anticipation of progress still is quite intense, yet every day is just another day.

Nearly a year ago, when I learned about what you and many others went through with the visa process, I was completely blown away. I just couldn't imagine what it would be like to wait for a year and a half for a simple visa... just waiting without explanation....

Well, I will never wonder anything like that again, lest I experience it again :rolleyes: :D

I am glad that things have been working out well for you, and I am very hopeful that you have finally found the right woman to share your life with.

----- Clifford -----