Leaving for GZ tomorrow night

CONGRATS and good luck. My friend did the same as you in March, and his gal was granted the visa on the 1st. interview pass on 3/10. I'm sure that you'll have the same good fortune.

Bring back a carton of red "Double Happines" smokes for me. I miss them. :lol:

So she liked Clinton? Seems reasonable to me, I liked him too. Maybe he had a little trouble with his zipper but other than that I think he did a good job. I would vote for him again. Good luck at GZ Frank. You are very well prepared but even if you do hit a snag you are right there to be on top of it. The thursday bitch session is quite informative isn't it? Even if you don't buy everything they say. Especially the part about the best way to get answers to your specific case is to send them an email. It seems a canned response is the most info you can get.

Some video of you and your's of course, but also maybe some video of the embassy at GZ.

For those who haven't gone there yet or might not be able to get there it would be great for them to share a visual record of what the place looks like. And / or make it less intimadating for those coming there soon.

I was in HK last week at their embassy and did shoot some just out side after I was finished, but the tape in the cam wasn't good and while I was shooting a guard waved me off so I stopped. I didn't get a second of usable tape..:)

Best wishes on your interview!

Mark and Bea

How times have changed in GZ...

When I was there for my first adoption in 1997, you could lounge around on the lawn area inside the compound, and play with your kid, freely taking all the pictures you wanted, while you waited to be called for the interview, which then took place in a lounge area -- VO and parents sitting together....

Well, at least Frank, I'm confident that your process will go smoothy!

Good Luck!

--Kim