Noni Juice

My "miracle cure" comes in packages of 6, 12 ounce cans.  I can buy it at any local convenience store or supermarket for about $4.  It's nickname is "Bud".

I like mine with some tomato juice. That way I know I'm getting all my vitamins. :ph34r: Way better than a V-8.

Listen to the voice of reason!

We called it a red eye. whether it was tomato juice or V8.. either way it had great curative powers. It was known to turned a dog into a princess and bad day into a well ment rump thru memory lane and is rumored to have created a number of children if used in the exact reverse proportions.

Although it has at times lead to the well known police record, which can be documented and notorized in your home town and some rather odd pairings in your more rural areas but if a man loves a sheep... well who am I to question love?

All and all it does have many good qualities and the fact that these new agers have latched on to it should nor discourage the less evolved among us.

The drinking light HAS BEEN LIT!

Mark and Bea

but if a man loves a sheep... well who am I to question love?

The drinking light HAS BEEN LIT!

Mark and Bea

Hmmm-Mark, you are starting to worry me. Although, being a Tennessean, I can see the sheep thing. A Tennessee bisexual is a man who makes it with sheep and cows.

"The drinking light HAS BEEN LIT!"

I'll drink to that.

trigg