Do I Need To Send Letter Of Intent To Marry

I wanted to check on this. Kinda redundant I thought but I wanted to be careful.

Do I need to send a Letter of Intent to Marry for the interview my fiance will have at the US Consulate in Guangzhou on Friday, April 16?

I have already sent evidence to support this with my I-129 and tons of emails asking about my fiance's status to the consulate for the past 13 months. To top it all off - she has correspondence from me talking about our marriage plans and has a diamond engagement ring from me as well.

I wanted to check - because we are so close to conclusion now - 13 MONTHS!

thanks, keep the faith everyone.

its worth it :P

Well,i just came back from GZ and they didn't ask for the letter of Intent to marry from my Fiance as by the time i got there for the interview,they already had all the paperwork submitted by my Fiance together with the I-129F,including the letter of intent to marry from both of us.

There's a "CERTIFICATION OF LEGAL CAPACITY AND INTENT TO MARRY" sheet in your Fiancee's P4,and she'll be asked to sign it infront of the VO.So for my opinion,you don't need to write another letter of intent to marry at all.

It may not be required but if it is evidence of relationship throw it in there. The thicker the folder the better prepared she looks going in. Bing''s folder is two inches thick and weighs 5 pounds. I know I mailed it to her lol.