10 year green card renew...

All you do is Replace the card 

USCIS website - 

Renew or Replace My Green Card

Lawful Permanent Residents

You must replace your Green Card if:

• Your Green Card is either expired or will expire within the next six months;

Edited by Randy W (see edit history)
  • Like 1
  • 5 months later...
On 4/5/2021 at 10:51 AM, Randy W said:

All you do is Replace the card 

USCIS website - 

Renew or Replace My Green Card

I'm confused by the fee for the I-90.  My wife turn 39 in 2023.  So how much does she needs to pay?   It said the fees for I-90 below:

Form Number   Title                                                                                                                                  USCIS Fee       Biometrics Fee

I-90                       Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card                                                                    $455                  $85

If filing to renew your card within 30 days of turning 14 years of age and the
                          existing card will expire BEFORE your 16th birthday.                                                   
$455                 $85

If filing to renew your card within 30 days of turning 14 years of age and the
                          existing card will expire AFTER your 16th birthday.                                                      
No Fee              $85

If filing because your previous card was issued but never received.                                 No Fee              No Fee

If filing because the card was issued with incorrect information because of a
                          DHS error.                                                                                                                          No Fee               No Fee

• 4 weeks later...