Bing is in Guangzhou

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carl,

Don't forget to buy new sheets and pillow cases. Ling told me this is a Chinese tradition for the marriage bed. Actually I think she didn't like my Snoopy sheets. Relax Carl, Bing will do fine. I'm not so sure you will make it though. I noticed you even changed the date to the 13th. That's not fair. Everyone else played by the international date line rules---you gotta play fair too. Good luck-you will have your visa in a few days.

Carl,

Don't forget to buy new sheets and pillow cases. Ling told me this is a Chinese tradition for the marriage bed. Actually I think she didn't like my Snoopy sheets. Relax Carl, Bing will do fine. I'm not so sure you will make it though. I noticed you even changed the date to the 13th.  That's not fair. Everyone else played by the international date line rules---you gotta play fair too.  Good luck-you will have your visa in a few days.

Hmmmm the date is kind of a puzzle. Since interview is the 13th in China it is the 12th here. I will know by Monday night.

I don't do a lot of dog kissing. Nothing against it just mine don't know when to quit so I had to tell him no. He still sneaks one in now and then though. At 6 pounds he has the fastest tongue in the west lol.

Hey Carl, we will be anxiously waiting for your good news, I'm positive Bing will make it, you Candle guys know the way... A piece of advise from a lady: candlelights for the first dinner together, a bow on doggie will add a humorous touch, a " welcome home" message, a perfumed man, maybe flowers at the airport. Best of luck, and before you know you'lll be telling us here that your Bing it's on her way to USA. B)

Carl, flowers are cool and a bow for the dog is a nice touch but today I found the ultimate thing for you to get. We were at a friends house and Ling used the bathroom and saw the blue water. She made me go directly to Walmart and buy the things you put in the tank to make the water blue. Then she called everyone she knew in China and told them about it, laughing and acting like a big shot. SOooooo flowers good, dog bow nice, but blue toillet water is the ultimate love gift----go figure!!

Hmmmm I like the blue thingy for the toilet idea. Might hide some difficult stains. Bow for the dog may not work since he will be at a friends until we get home from SFO. Ditto for the candlelit dinner. Perhaps a decent resturaunt once she wakes up from her trip. The plan at present is I am driving from Portland to San Francisco to pick her up at the airport. Drive about an hour north to Rohnert Park and get a motel so she can rest up from her flight. Then take a leisurely trip up the Redwood Hwy to Eureka and on up the Oregon coast to Cannon Beach Oregon then home to Portland. Lots of hand in hand walks on different beaches. Hows that Mari? romantic enough?

Carl, I think I need so buy stock in the company who makes valium. It looks like you may be buying a large quantity before Monday night. Relax dude, you will make it. Repeat after me "Ithink I can, I think I can I think I can". Let us know when you find out. I may want to sell my stock quickly if you get relaxed.

Trigg

Wayne in NJ is Happy for you two.. ;) Just wondering do they make slippers for Dogs?? I need to start thinking of things now and I still have a long time to wait..Geez where can I get a Chinese In the Floor Toilet?? Where? China you say ha ha ha I'l build the Floor up around the one I have now.. lol Wayne and Jiejun say Yeah Bing Yeah Bing Yeah Bing. :) :) :)

Hmmmmmmmmm! I think you have a good idea Wayne. If I build up the toilet she can feel at home and I can use it without needing a crane to get up again. The problem is that if I build it up to a good toilet level for me, it will be nose level for her. Oh well, back to the drawing board.

Trigg