Wife coming back from China...quarantine?

Hi, Trying to get the wife back from Chengdu. Will fly into Chicago probably around 5/18. Any experience from anyone in such a situation? Would they require 14 days quarantine in Chicago or at our home in Wisconsin? Thanks for any replies!!

I am interested in this too. I know they were quarantining people coming back from Wuhan in the beginning but I have heard reports that now they are letting all people just self-quarantine. Is this true? Since we are still stuck in Wuhan and don't know when international air travel will be resumed to San Francisco from China, we are hoping that we will not be quarantined at some military base on our arrival. I don't imagine we will get out of here until mid to late May.

I am interested in this too. I know they were quarantining people coming back from Wuhan in the beginning but I have heard reports that now they are letting all people just self-quarantine. Is this true? Since we are still stuck in Wuhan and don't know when international air travel will be resumed to San Francisco from China, we are hoping that we will not be quarantined at some military base on our arrival. I don't imagine we will get out of here until mid to late May.

Yes, the quarantines I have heard of recently in the USA were all self-quarantines. This video is from Matt Galat, the JaYoe Nation on YouTube, about their self-quarantine in the US.