Hello everyone,

First, I want to thank everyone for thier help when I had questions, and I am sure there will be more questions. Second, after months of preparing and a trip to Beijing, I have now sent in the I-129F. The process is started. I will cross my fingers and hope all goes well. I will go back to Beijing in July to visit WeiQin, my Fiance, again. My plan is that if I can visit her a couple of times a year, the time will go by fast.

Once again, thanx everyone...

Hello everyone,

First, I want to thank everyone for thier help when I had questions, and I am sure there will be more questions. Second, after months of preparing and a trip to Beijing, I have now sent in the I-129F. The process is started. I will cross my fingers and hope all goes well. I will go back to Beijing in July to visit WeiQin, my Fiance, again. My plan is that if I can visit her a couple of times a year, the time will go by fast.

Once again, thanx everyone...

HI, everyone,

I am here in Indianapolis, I like to have some friends here.

I came to the U.S. via business visa on Jan. 3, and got married on Jan. 24.

I have to admit that life here is so much pressure for me. The main problem is money problem.

My husband starts to be impatient to me for some small matters, I know the reason. He was expecting me to bring in some money to support family, but I do not have working permit now. I want to find temp job in Chinese restaurants, but he did not want to provide transportation for me. He also expected me to bring my money in China to here, I told him before getting married that the money in China will lose value in the U.S., we can spend it when we go to Beijing.

Due to such agreement, he is not happy that I add pressure and burden to him due to insurance, INS expense, transportation, etc..

I know he is a bit disappointed at such marriage, as he does not get what he expects from me. He is not interested to help me with the transitional period. He only wants to see money running inside the house, but not want to help me make money.

This is my story now. I just want to tell everyone.

Hope all of you good luck and happy life!

Welcome to the club James! Yeah, it will probably take about 10 to 12 months for you (because unfortunately you are going through NSC), so get comfortable.

For me, the first 6 months didn't seem so bad. I knew it would take 6 months, and there is nothing you can do during those 6 months, so they just kind of creep by.

But wow, once you are freed from NSC hell, the action events start happening in rapid-fire succession and it almost seems like it's hard to keep up with the pace of things!

Anyway, hang in there, and see you around!