Completed DS260 and sent documents whats next?

On September 2 our DS260 was completed and submitted. About a week ago we sent documents requested. I'm just wondering do we wait for an email with instructions to schedule an interview or should we be doing something else? I'm just worried we are waiting while we could have been doing something. We have all the white books ready and affidavit of support.

Thanks

Doesn't allow me to create an account. Says

Errors

Your request cannot be processed at this time. The site administrator has been alerted.User could not be created. Please ensure First Name and Last Name are entered as they are in your passport.

Tried a couple times. This is for a cr1 visa, maybe I need to wait for a follow up email after they recieve the documents and look at the DS260?

Not sure, just don't want to waste time as I'm back in the states for work and my wife is waiting with our 8 month old in China.

Was wondering if anyone remembers what the process was?

So I finally was able to log on and select the delivery address for documents but I can't schedule the interview. I believe Guangzhou has to recieve the requested documents before I can do so. Right now it's saying October 7 for first available appointment. Hopefully it doesn't get pushed too far out before we can schedule.

Thanks for the help

So I finally was able to log on and select the delivery address for documents but I can't schedule the interview. I believe Guangzhou has to recieve the requested documents before I can do so. Right now it's saying October 7 for first available appointment. Hopefully it doesn't get pushed too far out before we can schedule.

Thanks for the help

You bet!