which room does she stay in

Hapa77

My wife spends a lot of time in the bedroom reading and watching cooking or other videos on her computer. She does it there so as not to bother me since I read a lot in the living room. We sit together and watch TV in the evenings in the living room. We watch a couple hours of english language programs and then a couple hours of chinese language programs.

We also go to a park and walk 3 miles every morning, weather permitting. She really likes to see the animals (rabbits, ground squirrels, hummingbirds, quail, etc) in the park. She also likes to help me when I am out working in the yard.

My wife and I both eat at our dining room table. She watches whatever Chinese programs that she currently fancies on her iPhone 8+.

She works in her vast garden from early morning until around 10am and them again from ~6pm to midnight wearing my mechanic's lamp strapped to her forehead. In between gardening she's usually cleaning inside the home. She has many cotton pajamas that she wears around the house 24/7 when she's at home.

http://i65.tinypic.com/15g6umf.jpg

Edited by Dennis143 (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Rose also gardens a lot! The ladies in the neighborhood always stop and compliment her on her flowers. But I have to drag her inside to feed her dinner sometimes.

She likes hanging out in the kitchen, mostly perusing Chinese forums from folks around here on her phone, or watching movies with me in the living room.

My wife eats at the dinner table with me, and will spend time at her desk reading, studying English and chatting on wechat or QQ. She also spends time taking care of plants inside and out and always starting some clipping from plant she finds. will also sit with me on the sofa to watch a movie..she prefers action movies I guess easier to follow in English.....She has a new love now "Cosco", she buys stuff there,some made in China and sends back says prices are cheaper here on some things and makes a few dollars doing it somehow. even had my daughter put on some tops to model them and then puts on her social media for family and friends. She does it more because she enjoys the social part of it..

Mine is in the Kitchen at the breakfast nook 90% of the day..

Funny thing is she insisted that I add a screened lanai to the back of the house. She wanted a rather large one which would have created some big issues as the land is sloping and not level. I told her I expect that she would spend very little time out there due to the Florida heat and humidity, but reluctantly we added a small 10x10 lanai. Other than going out there occasionally to sweep the ground of dust, she has never spent even 5 minutes sitting there.