Passed K3 Interview

Thanks everyone. I forgot to add that she was also asked when we first met (which was 5 years ago at a friends birthday party.

My wife also told the VO that I was outside the building waiting.

For any people that come over for the interview, you can just show your US passport, and go with your wife all the way through the lines until she goes into the consulate. When we picked up the visa, I also went with her right up to the window (3) to pick up the packet and visa.

Today is Saturday, and we are just hanging around Shamian chillin till we can leave. Our flight out is on Tues. Morn, back to Korea, then POE at LAX.

I can't wait - it should be a hoot.

More later, Dean

Guest blsqueaky

hey Dean, glad that you are having a great time. I am also happy that everything went well. Glad that Ling was able to help you out when you needed. Look forward to hearing from you when you get back home.

As far as me telling everyone what was wrong with the forms that the Professional filled out, I think that I will let you post this topic since you were there and the morning that you where telling me, I was suffering from a large hangover ;) :lol: :lol:

Till later, and have a safe trip