SerpentZA and Other Vloggers

Randy W

Chinese Girls vs. Western Girls

This seems like a fairly interesting conversation between two eligible bachelors about dating in China while they're tooling around on their motorcycles, but the sound quality over their helmet-cams is not very good. Maybe I'll take it up a little further tomorrow, but in the meantime, someone else may find it interesting.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Winston Sterzel, VLogger, Face Time

Interviewers interviewing other interviewers and interviewees

Published on Mar 17, 2016

My recent interview on tv has me talking about eating cow shit hot pot as well as explaining in detail what having an adventure through China is really all about!

MARRIAGE: China vs. the West. A few interesting factoids here and there - Winston needed about 4 months to get his "Letter of No Impediment" from the South African government (even going through the Embassy). Getting divorced in Hong Kong "was a nightmare" for Winston. C-Milk apparently got legally married TWICE - once in China and then again in the U.S. (I won't ask)

I saw this clip, Randy. He pretty much hits the nail on the head, especially about the photo taking and the schedule-keeping. I always hated going on "day trips" organized by the university. They would wear me out to no end. I recall one such excursion where we visited eight sites in one day.

• 1 month later...

Some tips on new laws as of May 1 regarding English teachers - about what country you're from, degree certification, and re-submitting documentation for a new job

I think English teachers are in less demand these days so they can afford to crack down a little bit. I hear that the University here in Yulin is now offering ¥7000 per month, but no thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

One of his older videos is apparently gaining a little traction - Are Chinese Girls Easy?

Uploaded on Dec 21, 2011

I answer the question I get asked the most...

Edited by Randy W (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Winston said:

Finally, a controversial but balanced article!

on WeChat from ChinaWire

Are Chinese Girls Easy?

China, How it is - Are Chinese girls easy?- Serpentza, Youtube (VPN)

follow up video: Are Chinese girls easy? (posted yesterday - a nicely done street video)

Why Westerners think Chinese girls are ‘easy’ Wang Han, Global Times

http://www.globaltimes.cn/content/984461.shtml

Immoral Westerners, not Chinese girls, are ‘easy’ - Furkan Erdogan, Global Times

http://www.globaltimes.cn/content/984882.shtml

Cover Image via:

http://news.163.com/api/16/0519/10/BNE1OVPG000155K8.html

3ed99a5e-c86b-4380-9ffa-72923f4c6de9.jpe

This may be worthy of a separate topic - Serpentza talks abut being on the receiving end of a "human flesh search". I'll have to watch it later on - we're going out for now.

Published on May 30, 2016

China's very own cyber vigilante justice. Sometimes used for good, sometimes for nefarious reasons. Either way, we cover this topic that always seems to be in the news.

人肉搜索; pinyin: Rénròu Sōusuǒ is a Chinese term for the phenomenon of distributed researching using Internet media such as blogs and forums. It is similar to the concept of "doxing", a practice often associated with Anonymous. Both human flesh search engine and doxing have generally been stigmatized as being for the purpose of identifying and exposing individuals to public humiliation, sometimes out of vigilantism, nationalist or patriotic sentiments, or to break the Internet censorship in the People's Republic of China. More recent analyses, however, have shown that it is also used for a number of other reasons, including exposing government corruption, identifying hit and run drivers, and exposing scientific fraud, as well as for more "entertainment"-related items such as identifying people seen in pictures.

Hop on and find out!

North vs. South - some interesting tidbits here & there, if you don't mind spending 15 mins. watching it, but LONGGG more so than anything else.

Published on Jun 6, 2016

The North vs. The South.

This is a polarizing split in terms of language, food, demeanor, and many other things. C-Milk (laowhy86) had lived in the north for 2 years, and had a very different experience than his time here in the south. Winston (SerpentZA) has traveled extensively around China, and has also seen many differences between the northern and southern provinces of China. Are they similar to the differences in the USA? Hop on and find out!

Hop on and find out!

• 1 month later...

This covers it pretty well, although I feel MUCH safer driving than he does and that I would rate the food here as being BETTER - fewer additives or dietary issues - than what we ate in the states (except for a SEVERE lack of variety).

Also, some words from him about his experiences with an Apple

How an Apple almost got me killed...

We went to KFC yesterday without incident

the latest from SerpentZa . . .

I can assure him that the spousal residence permit is no problem - mine is for three years, since I'm over 60

I'm QUITTING my job!

Published on Jul 25, 2016

I'm taking a leap of faith, moving to a spousal visa (trying to) and going to attempt to live off of YouTube!

apparently, he's quitting his Medical business, although it's unclear what happens to his motorcycle shop