SerpentZA and Other Vloggers

Randy W

• 2 weeks later...

Alex is a little more pleasant when he DOESN'T mention Patrick Lancaster . . .

In this exhilarating episode, Alex trades his traditional modes of transportation for a sleek and eco-friendly ebike, ready to navigate the vibrant labyrinth of Chongqing's sprawling cityscape. As he zips through the chaotic yet captivating streets, you'll witness the heart and soul of this dynamic city like never before.

Pretty alarmist stuff here, but it's out there.

China Just Made Driving a Whole Lot More Dangerous

The Chinese Communist Party has essentially declared war on the US and its allies. And under it's unrestricted warfare paradigm, nothing is considered off limits. That's why you should be worried that China makes so many components that go into vehicles. China can easily hack those vehicles and take control of your car. And it's not just whoever owns the vehicle—Chinese hacking could present a threat to anyone who's nearby. Watch this episode of China Uncensored for more on how China just made driving a whole lot more dangerous.

Edited by Randy W (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Alex Reporterfry (I think his last name actually IS Reporterfy, but I haven't verified that) seems to be doubling down on the anti-America and pro-Russia topics lately, propaganda which seems to be well beyond anything which China might consider as being in their best interests.

America's Darkest Medical Secret | Long Covid MILLIONS At RISK!

CHINA Ends The American Dream FOREVER ! | The US Economy Has Collapsed 4K | BRICS | BRI

FRONTLINE : American Reporter Almost KILLED | Speaks Out on Russia Conflict Patrick Lancaster TRUTH

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/3/2023 at 12:21 PM, Randy W said:

Gweilo and his wife go back to Canada, although he provides no medical details about his wife, except to say that she feels more comfiortable with the Canadian treatment.

He does disclose that the boom for the mike costs "a hunert and something bucks". Seems like C-Milk and Winston have the right idea with their cheap little desk stands. FAR too many YouTube "creators" look like they're hiding behind their microphones somewhere.

The rest of it is just about expanding his political "ranting".

Gweilo is going WAY off the rails now with his pro-China, anti-West political ranting. What the hell is he thinking??

I won't embed this, but the link will take you to the video.

America's Next Generation

Zombies on the streets of America was a thing of movies 10 years ago. Now it looks like it will be the face of America's Next Generation. The new generation will have no hope for the future and drugs that eat away at their bodies until they resemble those zombies. It is already happening in places like Philadelphia, Los Angeles and New York City. The sad part is there is no way back.

• 2 weeks later...

I watched another "premier" of Alex Reporterfy's interviews with Patrick Lancaster on Ukraine on the iChongqing YouTube channel - this one turned out to be a repeat. I had this little exchange with him (not much other activity at the time).

Reporterfy Patrick Lancaster.jpg

I can't say that I would try to crap on his narrative, but I WOULD tell him that China and politics usually don't mix very well - his narrative seems to go above and WAY beyond anything that CGTN or the CCP would promote.

• 2 weeks later...

This guy's videos are usually too slow to hold my interest, but, well - he's got balls!

He ends the video abruptly, explaining why he had to leave China (for medical reasons), but it's unclear what his condition is.

The Village In China Where Women Have 2 Husbands 

There is a region in Yunnan province, in rural China, where the Mosuo people live.  The Mosuo are, shall we say, quite a distinct group of people.  They're known as one of the only truly matriarchal societies in the world: women run the show, and men are just kinda there helping out.  

But is that still the case in 2023?  Have the cultural traditions withered away, as they have in so many other regions of China?  I wanted to visit and find out.  

Most importantly, I wanted to see I could offer myself into the harem.

• 3 weeks later...

Just got word from another group I'm in that Gweilo60's wife Weifang passed away yesterday. His wife seemed like a lovely lady that reminds me greatly of my wife. While I don't care for his political rants and shit stirring I hope he makes it through this terrible time. RIP.  

2 hours ago, Barfus said:

Just got word from another group I'm in that Gweilo60's wife Weifang passed away yesterday. His wife seemed like a lovely lady that reminds me greatly of my wife. While I don't care for his political rants and shit stirring I hope he makes it through this terrible time. RIP.  

VERY sad to hear. He hasn't been saying much about her condition, or why they were spending so much time in Canada.

I'll be interested to see what he does from here.

33 minutes ago, Randy W said:

I see that he's posted 3 videos over the past couple of weeks, I'm guessing with no mention of his wife's condition.

I'm sure this happened in Canada.

I haven't followed him for close to a year now but I just took a look at his recent videos. Looks like they took a short trip to China between May and August (roughly) this year. If I had to guess (and I hate to speculate), his wife's prognosis was not great and they took one final trip together while still able to. Looks like they came back to Canada a few months ago.

My deceased uncle was in a similar situation, years ago he had cancer and was told he had less than 12 months to live. Despite being a US citizen for over 40 years, he went back to his home country of Poland immediately to re-visit his childhood home, see his remaining family and friends there one last time, closed out a bank account and pension, and transfer a small piece of land to another family member, basically wrapping up any loose ends and re-visiting his home country one final time. Though in his case, he ended up living with a decent quality of life for almost 3 years after that prognosis and actually died of a heart attack.

Really sad, however, to see Gweilo putting out trash hit pieces on India, US, HK, Taiwan as well as a sprinkling of the usual Tibet and Uyghur nonsense, right up until last week.

Despite that, I hope he makes it through these next few months in one piece. And RIP to his wife, it's truly heartbreaking  to see anyone struggle with cancer for years and pass away that young. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Barfus said:

I haven't followed him for close to a year now but I just took a look at his recent videos. Looks like they took a short trip to China between May and August (roughly) this year. If I had to guess (and I hate to speculate), his wife's prognosis was not great and they took one final trip together while still able to. Looks like they came back to Canada a few months ago.

My deceased uncle was in a similar situation, years ago he had cancer and was told he had less than 12 months to live. Despite being a US citizen for over 40 years, he went back to his home country of Poland immediately to re-visit his childhood home, see his remaining family and friends there one last time, closed out a bank account and pension, and transfer a small piece of land to another family member, basically wrapping up any loose ends and re-visiting his home country one final time. Though in his case, he ended up living with a decent quality of life for almost 3 years after that prognosis and actually died of a heart attack.

Really sad, however, to see Gweilo putting out trash hit pieces on India, US, HK, Taiwan as well as a sprinkling of the usual Tibet and Uyghur nonsense, right up until last week.

Despite that, I hope he makes it through these next few months in one piece. And RIP to his wife, it's truly heartbreaking  to see anyone struggle with cancer for years and pass away that young. 

The last one was MONDAY of this week. Yes, hit pieces, with an exaggerated view of his potential impact.

They're in Canada, so I guess they chose the Canadian health care over Chinese - after one last visit to China - possibly because of cost.

7 hours ago, Barfus said:

What site did you find out about her passing on?