I have been enshrined in Sichuan, Dazhou

Last year we went to a nice 3 story restraunt in Dazhou with the family and friends etc. I was just in China and we happened to go back to the same restraunt, after the meal we were piling into a few taxis and somebody said look at that.

On the buliding was a large sign, there were two pictures and a bunch of writing. One picture was a table full of food and the other picture was... yours truly. I was shaking the hand of the owner. We all cracked up. Of course there were no royalty payments received, lol.

Last year we went to a nice 3 story restraunt in Dazhou with the family and friends etc.  I was just in China and we happened to go back to the same restraunt, after the meal we were piling into a few taxis and somebody said look at that.

On the buliding was a large sign, there were two pictures and a bunch of writing.  One picture was a table full of food and the other picture was... yours truly.  I was shaking the hand of the owner.  We all cracked up.  Of course there were no royalty payments received, lol.

I hope you got a pic of the pic. :lol:

the other picture was... yours truly.  I was shaking the hand of the owner.  We all cracked up.  Of course there were no royalty payments received, lol.

so I guesss now, you will be running for the office of Mayor of Daizhou?:lol:

Well can;t run for mayor just yet. The new boss is realyy cleaning up the place. Adding lightson the streets, new tiled sidewalks and even a city center with a huge outdoor TV screen. I guess I will wait to next year when they find out he stole 600,000,000.