Lordy lordy at last at last!

Even though I called DOS Monday and got no news, I read on AAC that someone else had emailed GZ and got their interview date yesterday. I decided to fire off an email to them and lo and behold when I opened my email this morning I found this in my inbox.

Thanks for your email.

We are pleased to inform you that Ms. Huang's interview has been scheduled

on April 13, 2004 at 8:30 am. An appointment packet will be sent out to

Ms.Huang's mailing address today.

Right now I am trying to decide if I should call her and wake her up or wait until tonight. It is not always safe to wake sleeping Bings.

Even though I called DOS Monday and got no news, I read on AAC that someone else had emailed GZ and got their interview date yesterday.  I decided to fire off an email to them and lo and behold when I opened my email this morning I found this in my inbox.

Thanks for your email.

We are pleased to inform you that Ms. Huang's interview has been scheduled

on April 13, 2004 at 8:30 am. An appointment packet will be sent out to

Ms.Huang's mailing address today.

Right now I am trying to decide if I should call her and wake her up or wait until tonight.  It is not always safe to wake sleeping Bings.

Congrats!!

That is exactly how I got my interview date. No mention of it in the P4, so I fired off an email and got quick response. It is tonight our time, by the way (fingers crossed).

knock em dead stats you will do fine. CFL members are blessed. Even though some of us hit a snag now and then I have only ever heard of one outright denial and I don't know if that was resolved or not.

Way to go Carl. congratulations! I am a couple months behind you. The waiting is about over for you. Are you going to GZ for the interview? At any rate good luck,Tell Bing to stay away from the short guy with glasses! :rolleyes:

No Ray I'm not going for the interview. I wanted to but we decided we would rather keep the 1000 dollars it would cost us. I am hoping and praying that she doesn't get short guy with glasses or black guy that talks fast.

You're not far behind me Frank. Might write em an email. You may be lucky and have a late april date.

Did just that.....we'll see if the trend continues....

Squeeky and I are in a race to see who gets what first as we filed and GZ received our P-3's the same day)...shhhh, dont tell him I emailed GZ...

ARGGGGGG!!!!!!!!! I'm going crazy here! I didn't call Bing to tell her the news this morning because I didn't want to wake her. I expected her to be online tonight and I would tell her. She hasn't come on line yet so I tried to call her. No answer at her home phone and I get a recording saying her cell phone isn't turned on right now. She still doesn't know and I am just busting at the seams to tell her.

ARGGGGGG!!!!!!!!! I'm going crazy here!  I didn't call Bing to tell her the news this morning because I didn't want to wake her.  I expected her to be online tonight and I would tell her.  She hasn't come on line yet so I tried to call her.  No answer at her home phone and I get a recording saying her cell phone isn't turned on right now.  She still doesn't know and I am just busting at the seams to tell her.

Carl...

Sorry...somehow I missed the news. Congrats! Downhill from here..........