How can i be a Chinese teacher in the US?

xiaoyan1985

Thank you so much for all your stories and encouragement. In china you can always hear people say they are old after 30 years old, i guess they don't mean the age, they mean the determination and heart for becoming sucessful have died out slowly. Life is full of uncertainties, i wish there was some sort of power so we can see our future. I guess all we can do is to control today...

Yes, life is full of uncertainties. But... never count yourself out. Never feel you are too old. That is the easy way out and you will limit what your potential and what you could have been.

I wasted the first 35 years of my life in many ways. At age 35 I walked out of a drug and alcohol rehab and within a month started a business. That business, one I had never worked in before, took off with my hard work and awarded me riches I had never even dreamed of. At age 53 I sold that business for a nice profit, moved away from the DC area, and started yet another business, again one that I had never worked in before...that business too yielded great profits...up until the criminals on Wall Street ruined our country with their criminal greed. LOL

You have a big decision ahead of you with this move to America. A whole new world is ahead of you. Don't set yourself up for failure from the very get go by feeling you are too old, or that you can't do this or that. At twice and more your age, you are not too old to make your way. Your only real limitation is your imagination. Imagine what you want to do, where you want to go, and be. Make a plan and work that plan to your fullest. Your age is perfect, your english is perfect, your intelligence is perfect....unhook that boat anchor you are trying to tie to your ankle and go make your mark in life. You can do this.

tsap seui

• Like 2

Thank you so much for all your stories and encouragement. In china you can always hear people say they are old after 30 years old, i guess they don't mean the age, they mean the determination and heart for becoming sucessful have died out slowly. Life is full of uncertainties, i wish there was some sort of power so we can see our future. I guess all we can do is to control today...

I will tell you the secret to see the future.. Don't tell others though, so it will stay a secret.

The way you see the future is to imagine how you wish it to be, and then do everything as if that future was guaranteed.

Your imagination will become in fact the future.

When you believe in the future you want, and you direct your efforts to the future you want, the future will become reality.

Then, you have seen into the future.

See, easy :)

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...