After more than 6 years waiting , we're getting there next year for F2B. I wonder what questions they usually ask the beneficiary, and if there is a consular in Beijing now. I went to Guangzhou many years ago.

There are/were U.S. consulates in Beijing, Guangzhou, Chengdu, Shanghai, Shenyang, and a new one at Wuhan.

The Immigrant visa interviews take place in Guangzhou, as before.

A nice little wait - hope it goes well.

Thank you, Randy W. Do you know what questions the F2B beneficiary is asked during the interview in GZ ?

The list of Interview Questions is at http://candleforlove.com/FAQ/CFL_Interview_Questions_Final1.htm. There's no separate list for F2B applicants. I think the questioning is usually fairly light - short and sweet. You might scan the lists to see which would apply to her/his situation.

All questions seems for spouse. I need the questions for Child (unmarried) who older than 21 . Anybody has the experience for F2B interview ?

Thank you so much.

That category is rare enough that you're unlikely to get specific answers. Even so, the Interviewing Officers are free to ask any questions they wish, including ones that they HAVEN'T asked of other candidates. The list of questions simply provides a starting point