Got my GUZ number - next steps?

K-1 has no interaction with the NVC, all they do is forward the case on to the consulate, so there is no GUZ to GZO (OPT-IN). GZO Opt-in process is only for CR, and IR immigrant visas, not K-Visas.

Fiancee will also need to get:

• Police certificate
  • Birth certificate
  • Certificate of no marriage.
  • Your I-134 should include:
    • Past 3 years IRS returns or transcripts
    • Copies of pay stubs going back 6 months
    • Letter from employer stating job function, pay rate, full time/part time
    • (Study the financial evidence indicated in the instructions for I-864, you use I-134, however the consulate prefers the financial evidence that you would later use with I-864.

Once the consulate receives the case from NVC they will send fiancee instructions directing her to this page: http://www.ustraveldocs.com/cn/cn-iv-visaapplyinfo.asp

There an account will be set up to pay the visa fee, schedule appointment, and arrange for visa delivery.

Sorry to resuscitate an old post like this, but something in this old my answer caught my eye and made me anxious.

This 2014 answer says that OP's never-married fiancee will need a "Certificate of no marriage".

Is this still the case in 2019? Or was this requirement cancelled some time between 2014 and 2019? Because I have not seen any mention to this requirement in my research in 2019. What I do see as a requirement is a "certificate of single status" for fiancees who were previously in another marriage but are now divorced. But this should not apply to OP's never-married fiancee, right?

K-1 has no interaction with the NVC, all they do is forward the case on to the consulate, so there is no GUZ to GZO (OPT-IN). GZO Opt-in process is only for CR, and IR immigrant visas, not K-Visas.

Fiancee will also need to get:

• Police certificate
  • Birth certificate
  • Certificate of no marriage.
  • Your I-134 should include:
    • Past 3 years IRS returns or transcripts
    • Copies of pay stubs going back 6 months
    • Letter from employer stating job function, pay rate, full time/part time
    • (Study the financial evidence indicated in the instructions for I-864, you use I-134, however the consulate prefers the financial evidence that you would later use with I-864.

Once the consulate receives the case from NVC they will send fiancee instructions directing her to this page: http://www.ustraveldocs.com/cn/cn-iv-visaapplyinfo.asp

There an account will be set up to pay the visa fee, schedule appointment, and arrange for visa delivery.

Sorry to resuscitate an old post like this, but something in this old my answer caught my eye and made me anxious.

This 2014 answer says that OP's never-married fiancee will need a "Certificate of no marriage".

Is this still the case in 2019? Or was this requirement cancelled some time between 2014 and 2019? Because I have not seen any mention to this requirement in my research in 2019. What I do see as a requirement is a "certificate of single status" for fiancees who were previously in another marriage but are now divorced. But this should not apply to OP's never-married fiancee, right?

It's no problem - we like to keep relevant information together.

Welcome to CFL.

The K-visa instructions are here - K Visa Instructions

I see no mention is made of the single status certification.

Only

You must also bring certificates showing the termination of any previous marriages (e.g. death certificate of a spouse, final decree of divorce or annulment).