Leavin' On a Jet Plane

Good luck, Bobby.

If you can check out the latest rumor about not being able to pick up visas the next day as of 03/03/04.

I've got alot riding on that one.

Good luck, Dean

Rumor? this is the first I've heard of it. Whats the deal?

Good luck, Bobby.

If you can check out the latest rumor about not being able to pick up visas the next day as of 03/03/04.

I've got alot riding on that one.

Good luck, Dean

Rumor? this is the first I've heard of it. Whats the deal?

Yeah, this is the first I've heard of this as well. I'm not too worried as our flight back to the US isn't until March 2, but still, we're only going to be in GZ from Feb 24-26. I'll check on this, though, and ask if there are any other policy changes coming about any time soon.

I certainly hope not.

The source was 001. The China girls have been saying that after Mar 3, non-immigrant visa applicants will be told by ems post when they can pick up their visa.

The argument now is whether the consulate considers the k1, k3 visa as a non-immigrant visa. We know that it technically is, however, the GZ website refers to and treats them more as immigrant visas.

As I stated in my other post, it is a rumor, and my source is listed above.

I have alot at stake as our interview is after the Mar 3 date, and I will have to nail down our tickets on that date.

Tickets in the middle of Mar are getting scarcer than hens teeth.

I hope for every one that we can skate on this one.

Dean

Also, on the brighter side, there was a half sheet supplemental piece of paper in our P4, which came in on Feb5, which stated that we could pick up our visa the nest day. That note, and the invitation letter were the only things in the P4.

If it does prove to be a true lie, then Bobby will still skeate under the wire with his love.

Dean