Need help with the DS-260 Work/Education/Training Section

Hi All,

Turns out that I have just made the exact same realization regarding the DS 260. That field simply does not exist on the form I am trying to complete. I have tried finding the form elsewhere online. Dnoblett, do you mind sharing the link of where you found the form you have screen shotted above? Thanks so much!

It's not a form, it is a presentation of what the site should look like, probably from the website developer, in this case it looks like a contractor The Harris Corp. DS-260 Screen Shots.pdf

Here: http://www.reginfo.gov/public/do/DownloadDocument?documentID=117496&version=1

Hi everyone,

Excited to share the news that I have finally been approved for my immigration visa!! Funnily enough, the so-called "interview" was the easiest step in this whole process but then again my case is as straightforward and simple as they come. I can't help but wonder if it has anything to do with me being a foreigner that applied in China...

This Forum has been so very helpful all along the way. Thank you Dan and Randy! Your commitment to helping all the lost souls on this forum is inspiring!

Always happy to answer any questions that come way :)

• Like 1

Thanks so much JeaCam, it sure is a great relief!

Being a foreigner, I had no option but to return to Beijing with my passport and send it to the consulate upon arrival. The interviewer told me to expect a 3 weeks wait from the moment I send them my passport. Hoping it won't run much longer than that.

• 2 years later...

Being a foreigner, I had no option but to return to Beijing with my passport and send it to the consulate upon arrival. The interviewer told me to expect a 3 weeks wait from the moment I send them my passport. Hoping it won't run much longer than that.

Hi Talsi,

Thank you very much for your above posts/comments ! Really helped me trying to find better options that I originally had!

This is an older post but still trying my luck asking you couple of following questions regarding the above comments you posted since I am in the same situation like yours (foreigner and working/living in Beijing. I also want to take my passport with me to Beijing and then send to GUZ for further processing rather than waiting in GUZ the whole time for the passport)

1. Did you already know before the interview that you could arrange this way => You coming back to Beijing with the passport and then sending to GUZ later on?

2. Normally before the interview we need to choose our passport pickup/delivery location on CGI Stanley, where did you choose before the interview (if you didn't know about your passport arrangement)

3. Were you able to change your delivery/pickup address in CGI stanley after the interview? (I just called them and they told me I cannot!)

4. Lastly, how long did it take you to get your passport from GUZ to Beijing after all?

Really hoping for some answers, Thank you very much in advance!

Hi Talsi,

Thank you very much for your above posts/comments ! Really helped me trying to find better options that I originally had!

This is an older post but still trying my luck asking you couple of following questions regarding the above comments you posted since I am in the same situation like yours (foreigner and working/living in Beijing. I also want to take my passport with me to Beijing and then send to GUZ for further processing rather than waiting in GUZ the whole time for the passport)

1. Did you already know before the interview that you could arrange this way => You coming back to Beijing with the passport and then sending to GUZ later on?

2. Normally before the interview we need to choose our passport pickup/delivery location on CGI Stanley, where did you choose before the interview (if you didn't know about your passport arrangement)

3. Were you able to change your delivery/pickup address in CGI stanley after the interview? (I just called them and they told me I cannot!)

4. Lastly, how long did it take you to get your passport from GUZ to Beijing after all?

Really hoping for some answers, Thank you very much in advance!

A similar issue, needing passport after interview in order to travel.

http://candleforlove.com/forums/topic/48380-traveling-back-to-beijing-from-guangzhou-without-passport-for-foreign-national/