Chinese Retirement Income

Guest ExChinaExpat

This may help - US Citizenship - Chinese Pension

The Chinese applicants abroad need to file the proper documents, including a qualification review form.
They also have to submit both the original and a copy of their passport and a certificate of legal residence in the country.
The form is available at Chinese embassies or consulates.
Guan Xinping says making this option available has made things much easier for people living abroad.
"It's much easier for applicants to contact the closest Chinese embassy or consulate than it is to return to China to complete the application."

My Gawd man !!! It's TRIGG !!!!

I asked my wife about this, Trigg. She is not a US citizen so she goes over to the PSB in her Chinese city to show her pretty lil' behind (needs to do it again in a couple of months) and this keeps her retirement money being deposited in her bank account over in China.

She says your wife can do the same (show up in China), or better yet, go to a Chinese embassy/consulate in America and show her face and passport/credentials there to prove she is still alive and kickin' butts.

Damn good to see your avatar and sense of humor again. Take care and good luck. Many is the time I have wished I'd have happened to come onto Candle earlier and gotten to know ya back in the day...sit on a veranda and shoot the shit about "summer vacations" and laugh at life.

She has been getting the retirement money for 5 years, Being a US citizen doesn't matter but now they want proof she is alive. The embassy is 700 miles from here and I'm too old to walk that far. I'm sure there is some kind of notarized form but don't now where to get it or where to send it-adding to the ever growing list of things wifey says I don't know!!

Tell ya what, I'm just on my way out the door with Chairman Moe's daughter, we're headin' out on a 5 hour trip to some place called Port Clinton, Ohio. They are having an airshow there this weekend. I don't give a hoot about fixed wing planes and I'm only going all that way from Pennsyltucky because....they are giving rides in Huey's for $75 a wop wop. I'm taking a pitch pull tube, with an AK hole in it, from the first slick I got shot down flying in. Gonna try and use it to bribe the pilot into letting me fly on my 15 minute joy ride....I'll hijack the bird and come pick you and the missus up and fly you the 700 miles to wherever. It's the least I can do for a SOG feller.

:yay: Hot damn buddy, if you want to repel down a string for ol' times sake, we'll accommodate ya. Otherwise, I'll happily deliver you to the ground to place you within a rotor disc of their doorstep....My pleasure, nothin' but the best, for the best of the best. SOG WAS the best of the best. :worthy:

Good luck with the wife showing them she is still alive. Great to see ya around these parts again, hope all is well with ya..

Best of the best? Dude, I've had a couple hundred CAs and CEs and 99% of those were via a slick with a chopper jockey on the stick. Not always in cold LZs. In Hue a slick jockey saved 7 of us after his bird was shot to hell and turbo smoking. Long story but he was awarded the MH for it. Anyone who goes into harms way for his brothers was the best of the best!

• Like 1

Trigg, my whole reason for volunteering to join the Army, volunteer to go to flight school, and then volunteer to go to Nam was with the single minded idea to get grunts to aid stations, resupply them and pull them out of jams. Nothing heroic or anything needing to get a piece of tin pinned on my chest over, it is just the reason I joined and the job I chose to do. I don't know of a chopper pilot who didn't think of the grunts as the most precious people on the earth. The ones that wimped out when the shit hit the fan were soon flying brass in the rear with those dumbassed looking shiny choppers that didn't have any dried up blood and suspicious chunks of meat laying in the back of them.

To me the job was whatever the grunts needed. I wasn't in fucking Vietnam for Robert McNamara's ideology, or to stop the spread of communism, or to fight for people at home to have rights to piss on flags, or the right to sit through the National Anthem at a stupid football game....there were much more important matters at hand (to me) in Vietnam....the grunts. One goal, one purpose.

Youse guys were the best !! The rest of us were just supporting you.

• Like 1