10 year green card?

You have to wait until the 2 year conditional card expiration, and then file the I-751 within 90 days BEFORE the expiration not before that 90 day window.

This will handle spouse and child's card.

You have to wait until the 2 year conditional card expiration, and then file the I-751 within 90 days BEFORE the expiration not before that 90 day window.

This is assuming that they both fit within the same (or overlapping) 90 day windows.

This is assuming that they both fit within the same (or overlapping) 90 day windows.

Yes, that is the assumption, Wife and Step-daughter came over on CR-1 and CR-2 visas on same date thus should have same residency date.

One more note:

When the time comes to file to remove conditions, there should only be one I-751 needed, only will need to include an additional biometric fee for step child.

From reading Wife and step child arrived in the states on their visas this past June, so time to file the I-751 will be sometime around March/April 2015

• 8 months later...

Yes, within 90 days prior to card expire you can file the application.

Only other USCIS form you may attach is form G-1145 which allows you to give them email and cell number to get email and/or txt messages regarding status.

http://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/files/form/g-1145.pdf