Pervert Repellent

:lol: Showed that to my wife yesterday. Only in China.

http://i949.photobucket.com/albums/ad334/dnoblett/Misc%20Junk%20for%20posting/hairy-leggings-sold-in-china_zps12b2764a.jpg

More:

http://www.chinasmack.com/2013/pictures/anti-pervert-hairy-stockings-for-girls-during-summer.html

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/entertainment/2013/06/chinas-anti-pervert-stockings-might-be-greatest-joke-weibo-ever-played/66367/

You guys are sick puppies, I tells ya. :rotfl: And I like sick puppies, the sicker the better. :victory:

All this hair on these dern wimmin reminds me of my dayz in officer candidate/ flight school. For 9 months us candidates had to keep our heads hairless. Now, mind you this was at a time that long hair was in vogue so us skin head candidates stood out like wedding night Richards., if'n ya catch my drift. On the rare weekends we got the freedom the dern base there in Fort Rucker, Alabama, shucks, them southern gals could see us coming a mile away.

Well sir, it took me all of 10 minutes to see that all the purdy girls knew what us candidates game wuz and they scorned us by the droves. In that 10 minutes it became abundantly clear to me that I was gonna have to take the matter in hand so to speak, OR.... if I wanted any girly action, much less any satisfaction, then I was gonna have to lower my standards considerably. We're tawkin' in the nether regions of standards like.... literally, anything female that would hold still long enough. :flowers_and_kisses: :bathfun:

South Alabama, especially there on the "LA" (lower Alabama) part known as the Redneck Riviera has some hairy wimmin, let me tell ya, sweet baby Jesus. This thread is bringin' up some of my past adventures that I thought I had outrun long ago....sniff, sniff...what a horny 19 year old will do fer "relief"...well, it ain't none too purdy to say the least.

Many is the mornin' that I woke up back in those dayz, to find I wuz in bed more like with a hairy critter than an actual human being. Now we didn't have the term coyote ugly back in those dayz but I do have some scars from my teeth on my left shoulder, where I had woken up with a smile on my face, only to roll over and see jes what was layin' it's hed on my arm. :yikes: :eekout: Boyz, sometimes a quick getaway , or a hasty retreat....they jes don't describe what a man needs to do sometimes, especially once the beer goggle effect has worn off and you are thinkin' it's grits n' eggs time....then lookin' over and realizing just what you have done....AGAIN!!!

Some of my most scary moments in Army Aviation came out of my time spent in Alabama. Shot down 5 times in Vietnam wuz nothing on the "pucker factor scale" (a highly scientific graduated scale from 1 - 10 of how much of the middle of a pilot's seat in a Bell Helicopter yore ass could pucker and suck up from absolute raw fear) as compared to those dayz in "LA".

Thanks for the mammories as Bob Hope would say.

tsap seui

Edited by tsap seui (see edit history)
  • Like 1