Confused with blue slip and AP

I e-mailed Guangzhou on LiYuan's case They say they have not received her documents yet, that were asked for on blue slip. We have receipt from EMS the day they got the paperwork at embassy. The department of state when I called them say they have the documents but have not processed them.

So how to figure out who is correct?

Also they have us confused with a fiancé visa.

We are CR-1

has been about 2.5 months which I know is not 4 months yet on typical blue slip and AP, but if they don't have the documents I need send them over again.

Will they accept a copy of the blue slip since already sent the original in?

Very frustrated with all this.

Thanks for any advice

Paul

Yes, they apparently hosed up your application - it's not clear why you wouldn't respond by re-sending the documents, with the correct case # and IR-1 status indicated. Yes, send copies where appropriate.

Yes, their mailing room has received your EMS package, but the Consulate has not processed them into YOUR folder. Because of the earlier snafu, I would NOT assume that they WILL process them.

Your earlier topic - http://candleforlove.com/forums/topic/45780-did-guangzhou-change-case-numbers-after-mar-16/?do=findComment&comment=601084

What are you waiting for?

I am gathering all the documents again to send overseas.

Such a pain since the last ones I had the embassy notarize while I in China for the interview.

Just hope this time they get it right.

This case has been one big mess since sending in original application.

Got RFE and sent in over 2000 double paged documents and 500 more photos.

Then tried Electronic processing and NVC lost all e-mails and documents, took 4 moths to do EP.

Then the embassy worker says my previous marriage documents were not needed at document turn in

Then get blue slip for not having my marriage documents

Sent them in immediately and now they say they not get them and have me confused with a fiancé visa.

What a headache!!

I am gathering all the documents again to send overseas.

Such a pain since the last ones I had the embassy notarize while I in China for the interview.

Just hope this time they get it right.

This case has been one big mess since sending in original application.

Got RFE and sent in over 2000 double paged documents and 500 more photos.

Then tried Electronic processing and NVC lost all e-mails and documents, took 4 moths to do EP.

Then the embassy worker says my previous marriage documents were not needed at document turn in

Then get blue slip for not having my marriage documents

Sent them in immediately and now they say they not get them and have me confused with a fiancé visa.

What a headache!!

Yes, a royal run-around - just don't lose sight of what you're after there. The notarization shouldn't make any difference, especially at this stage.