Too good to be true?

xiaohou

Being American, my views on the sex part is just a bonus, not a requirement. I'm very old fashion albeit they are even more old fashion. Heck I’m almost half a century old and can still count the number of partners I’ve had on 1 hand.

I do see some postings here that stereotype a little bit. I have several American friends that are married to Chinese women and each one is very different and have different views. Most of them met while in college but a couple of them have even lived in China for a few years and that’s where they met their wife but once in the US, it’s a different story and they change. Then again, I’m sure my views will change if I lived in China or any other country for a few years.

What I found most interesting is how close minded most American’s are. Like the first time I went to China everyone back here kept asking me if I ate dog or that marriages are still prearranged and even (gasp) still bind their feet.

Did you sample any dog?

• Like 1

Alrighty now, as a highly closed minded American ( I like China and no one can change my mind) I've gotta ask...did you try any cat when you were over in China? I did and I found it tasted like dog. But, and here's the weird part... the dog, an Irish sitter, served in a very upscale 5 bark hotel restaurant in upper downtown Shenyang....it tasted like chicken. Go figure.

I've eaten croc in Australia and it tasted like southern fried chicken. And I've eaten pizza with pepparoni style slices of "skippy" (kangaroo) on it at an outdoor restaurant in the "Rocks" area of Sydney, and danged if'n the "skippy" didn't taste like the croc.

It's a mother chicken pluckin' tastin' world I tell ya. :yikes:

Good luck on your journey. I am far from anyone to be giving you any "nocturnal advice" on behaving randily or not with your Chinese girlfriend on that first night. I've been accused of being immoral for what I did. Only thing I"ll tell you is IF you guys get frisky....DO NOT TURN OUT THE LIGHTS. DO NOT TURN OUT THE LIGHTS.

tsap seui

"So far, I haven't noticed anything that wouldn't make her unattritive to other people or other chinese men"

# 1 she's divorced # 2 I am guessing she's over 35

just sayin

I hope you have a great trip have fun, be careful

ps

$20 says he comes home married ;)

• Like 1

"So far, I haven't noticed anything that wouldn't make her unattritive to other people or other chinese men"

# 1 she's divorced # 2 I am guessing she's over 35

just sayin

I hope you have a great trip have fun, be careful

ps

$20 says he comes home married ;)

Michael, you is a vedy vedy bad man. I wouldn't take that bet for anything. :rotfl:

You bring up a great point though.

Divorced

Over 30 or 35

And even though not the case here....a child, especially female child.

Any one of those facts right there is the very reason many of us have the great fortune to have Chinese wives. No matter how beautiful our wives look, they were burnt toast, damaged goods in many Chinese male's minds. My wife had the misfortune to have been forcibly raped by a trusted family friend before she married, and had to explain that to her first husband. Everything about that still pisses me off.

And what is the Chinese fascination with a woman needing to be a virgin? Good grief, give me a woman who has been around the block a few times. I want a partner, not a student. :victory:

tsap seui

I'll reply to a couple of postings in one reply.

Why do you say "don't turn out the lights"?

Oh, poor Fido. The only strange thing I was offered was stir fried rice with bee Larvae. I did how ever went to a market on my first trip to China and they had several dogs for sale (as pets). I took a few pictures because I knew people back in the US would ask that question so I would show them the pics and tell them it was next to the meat and fish market.

I'll take the bet about coming back unmarried. As nice as it sounds, as hard as she might sweep me off my feet I still have to think responsibly.

A little more info thou; she married very young, is 41 now, no children. Her husband had spent a lot of time in another city for work and picked himself up a younger woman on the side (sounds like it's very common there). She tried very hard to work it out but just didn't happen. She tends to keep quiet and a little shy. Said most of her co-workers don't even know if she is single or married. Her father knows a lot about us and has asked a lot of questions. I have a feeling that I would be welcomed into the family with open arms.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :toot:

Yes and really get to KNOW her, and by that I mean outside the bedroom. I went through 300 ladies this last time, before I discovered someone special. This is my 2nd time married to a Chinese. You don't need a marriage learning curve trust me.

I'll reply to a couple of postings in one reply.

Why do you say "don't turn out the lights"?

Oh, poor Fido. The only strange thing I was offered was stir fried rice with bee Larvae. I did how ever went to a market on my first trip to China and they had several dogs for sale (as pets). I took a few pictures because I knew people back in the US would ask that question so I would show them the pics and tell them it was next to the meat and fish market.

I'll take the bet about coming back unmarried. As nice as it sounds, as hard as she might sweep me off my feet I still have to think responsibly.

A little more info thou; she married very young, is 41 now, no children. Her husband had spent a lot of time in another city for work and picked himself up a younger woman on the side (sounds like it's very common there). She tried very hard to work it out but just didn't happen. She tends to keep quiet and a little shy. Said most of her co-workers don't even know if she is single or married. Her father knows a lot about us and has asked a lot of questions. I have a feeling that I would be welcomed into the family with open arms.

When I first met my then girlfriend in person, in Beijing, and that first night in the hotel room bed. I left all the lights on when we climbed into the bed.

Later when she could speak english enough to tell me, she told me it was the most exciting experience to her....to actually have a man see her when they made love. Evidentally some Chinese guys like doing it in the pitch black dark.....I don't know. :rotfl: Heck, I like the lights on. How can a guy enjoy the whole show if'n the lights is off?

Good luck with yore trip.

tsap seui

• Like 1

As tempting and as exciting it may be, I really want to keep my hormones at bay. Let my mind, feelings and heart really know what is going on around me. It’ll be bad enough that I will have jet lag and feel half-drunk for the first couple of days. Throw “love making” into the mix and that will really cloud my judgment.

slf cintrl....hell, I can't even spel it. Shucks, when I went to Chinartucky that first time I had 3 girlfriends I seein' back in the states. Won't no way I was puttin' all my peas in one pod. :flowers_and_kisses: That trip was a "business" trip. The business of seeing if who I had thought I was writin' with in China, and I, were even compatable in person.

Admittedly, I am no one to be giving any relationship advice. Not with the "compatability testing device" I had in my large suitcase. :rotfl:

Buddy, you go with yore gut feelings. Yer gonna be just fine.

tsap seui