Smelly Ass

Guest ExChinaExpat

Guest ExChinaExpat

Don't jump in the sack with your lady unless you've fully showered and washed your ass. Just like taking off your shoes when you enter the house, Chinese women consider it very dirty to go bed with a dirty smelly body.

• Like 2

Yessuree, ain't no body likes the smell of butt when yore gettin' ready to git hot and nasty. It even says it right there on page one of the Chinese wimmin 101 handbook...lol

• Like 1

I wonder if any of us need advice in this area, or if Chinese ladies are any more hygenic demanding then other ladies or men of the world, which leads me to think of Victorain Europe and their attention to hygiene and my favorite the American "cowboy movies" getting off their horse, heading into the Saloon and meeting up with Ms. Kitty for some fun and games.

Having only been with the one Chinese woman, I greatly enjoy her hygene. Always so fresh and smooth skin on her face and body, etc. Some may say she is obsessive but I love it....now me, I'm still a Saturday night bather, rather I need it or not.

As far as that butt smell Jesse is talking about. I fixed that problem. I use the ol' white corn cob and the brown corn cob method. You use two brown corn cobs first, then use a white one to see if you need to use anymore brown corn cobs. I learned that from a Redd Fox album. IT's downright scientific and works like a "Charmin"' so to speak.

tsap seui

When it comes to vaginal cleanliness, Li is absolutely obsessive. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure in her book and I can say that when it comes to that part of her anatomy, she is by far and away the cleanest woman I have ever been with. What has been interesting is watching her pass this on to our daughter. Salina, being only eight and as of yet unenlightened about the ins and outs of what that equipment is for, couldn't care less. This of course, when taken together with their Taurean natures (both are bull-headed Tauruses, as am I), has caused more than a few major bathroom rukuses. :bop: Whenever I hear them going at it about this subject, I just tell Salina her Mom is an expert and do whatever she says. Then I bow out gracefully.

Sorry about that "ins and outs" pun, but it couldn't be helped.... :happy2:

I can't be alone in that I now shower twice a day and so does my wife.

Americans, we like a shower in the morning to help us wake up and start the day.

Chinese shower before bedtime to get day's filth off.

Now, I must shower in the morning to start my day, no matter what and I must also shower before putting my smelly ass in between those sheets.

And, now my wife showers twice a day too. :lol:

Having only been with the one Chinese woman,

Let's not speak of personal shortcomings... please...

greatly enjoy her hygene. Always so fresh and smooth skin on her face and body, etc. Some may say she is obsessive but I love it....

Her hygene for what? You grouped her hygene (we'll ignore the years of spelling mistakes) with some may she is obsessive...

what exactly are her hygene requirements in life?

Do they differ in china and US?