The Inauguration of a President

Feathers268

" The true test of the United States was not with the election of her first President, but with the election of her second" President George Washingtion

Once again, the world stops to take a look at how it is done. After all of the shouting from both sides from the past election, President Barack Obama was reaffirmed as the 44th President of the United States. It does not matter if you voted for him or not. You don't have to agree with his positions. This post is not about any politics, nor shoud this day. It is instead about the peaceful transition or reaffirmation of of the highest office in the land.

Around the world, people are taking notice today. Through all of our bickering, we do get some things right. As Americans, we should all be proud today.

Edited by Feathers268 (see edit history)
  • Like 1

" The true test of the United States was not with the election of her first President, but with the election of her second" President George Washingtion

Once again, the world stops to take a look at how it is done. After all of the shouting from both sides from the past election, President Barack Obama was reaffirmed as the 44th President of the United States. It does not matter if you voted for him or not. You don't have to agree with his positions. This post is not about any politics, nor shoud this day. It is instead about the peaceful transition or reaffirmation of of the highest office in the land.

Around the world, people are taking notice today. Through all of our bickering, we do get some things right. As Americans, we should all be proud today.

The transistional system of the US Government is truly something to be admired, but so many questions remain unanswered about the latest inauguration of this unvetted "President" one needs to seriously think about if the system has been compromised.

The transistional system of the US Government is truly something to be admired, but so many questions remain unanswered about the latest inauguration of this unvetted "President" one needs to seriously think about if the system has been compromised.

Come on over to CFV, if you want to talk politics.

Just a little warning, Candle is not a political forum, I have my doubts that this topic can stay away from politics.

Dennis made a good suggestion that if you feel like political debate to do so in another forum, such as Facebook, or our friend's site CFV

Zeng, brushed the edge of political debate, and I will let that one slide.

Unfortunately someone did not read my post to not make this into a political debate topic.

I am locking this one down, it is not open to debate, again NO Political debating on CFL.

• Like 2