How many people that post in EX-Pats are ex-pats and live in China?

Fu Lai

Fu Lai: I seem to recall you're in Wuhan currently? I could be wrong. I'm probably going to be traveling there with a band either this March or April....looking forward to it!

Here in Wuhan until further notice. PM me.

BTW, I know you are an ex-pat here in China

Edited by Fu Lai (see edit history)

..I suppose the foreigners in Beijing is not really China's fault. But what a smug bunch they are.

Yeah, also the jerks from America are not really the USA's fault. But what an arrogant and self-righteous bunch they are. :victory:

Fu Lai: I seem to recall you're in Wuhan currently? I could be wrong. I'm probably going to be traveling there with a band either this March or April....looking forward to it!

Here in Wuhan until further notice. PM me.

BTW, I know you are an ex-pat here in China

Okay. In what direction to you anticipate your future going if you do not stay in Wuhan?

..I suppose the foreigners in Beijing is not really China's fault. But what a smug bunch they are.

Yeah, also the jerks from America are not really the USA's fault. But what an arrogant and self-righteous bunch they are. :victory:

Ohh I figure they are lawyers, or in that realm of money making I can't even dream about. Just refuse to look you in the eye. No time for anyone except their business. Then there are the tourists who seem to feel so magical and alone on a new planet with no rules, that they don't want to see you, so again no eye contact. I can't think of anywhere else I have ever experienced this, with Europeans mostly and some Americans, though at the US Embassy the Americans in and around there, not working there, seem normal. Normally I couldn't wait to get out of Beijing and into the smaller towns where I did business, back in the day.. Shanghai and Changzhou seem better, and even exchanged helloes.

Edited by Doug (see edit history)
  • Like 1