DCF Residency

Need to read first post he is a HK citizen probably from UK time and also a US citizen, uses his HK credentials to enter and leave the mainland.

A very odd case.

Still needs documentation, but he's got his bases covered - http://en.wikipedia....e_Return_Permit

Home Return Permit (Simplified Chinese: 回乡证; Traditional Chinese: 回鄉證; pinyin: Huíxiāng Zhèng), also referred to as Home Visit Permit, or China Back Home Pass, is the colloquial name for the national identity document officially known as the Mainland Travel Permit for Hong Kong and Macao Residents (pinyin: Gǎng-Aò Jūmín Láiwǎng Nèidì Tōngxíngzhèng) issued to citizens of Hong Kong and Macao as the entry permit to mainland China. The permit is issued by the Public Security Bureau of Guangdong province through China Travel Service sub-branches in Hong Kong and Macao and allows holders to travel freely to and take up employment in mainland China.

Yep, this is one of the more unique cases here on candle.

Ya, that's the name, Home Return Permit.

Sorry for not calling it the proper name and causing the confusion.

I supposed even the USCIS office wasn't sure so they asked me to bring all I got and they will figure things out from there.

The whole process took exactly one hour.